XenZine Articles [Deleted]

There was somebody that change the wysiwyg editor in Xenzine for another editor using a Xenforo plugin, it was a long while ago. But this isn't something xenzine does by default, it just uses the core editor. So, that would require some one to customise xenzine / a separate plugin

Thats changing wysiwyg editors vs invoking two different field types I think. Are there any restrictions on invoking the text box type that uses the wysiwyg?

Oh I see, no the custom fields are single line or mulit-line text boxes (+ dropdowns etc), there is no custom wysiwyg custom field

Oh I see, no the custom fields are single line or mulit-line text boxes (+ dropdowns etc), there is no custom wysiwyg custom field

This is a feature I desperately need and likely will hinder the performance of my site. Is there any way I could contract you for a custom build?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom