XenZine Articles [Deleted]

Can anybody tell me how to remove the category list on the mainpage? I just want the articles to display but simply can't find an option to do so.

Really nobody? :(

Also no support on their own forum. Now i'm stuck with software i can't use unless i find a way to fix this.

Can anybody tell me how to remove the category list on the mainpage? I just want the articles to display but simply can't find an option to do so.
The category list is awkward, definitely not useful for my needs. It takes up SOOOO Much ROOOOOM.

You can turn off the images:
http://xenzine.com/threads/option-to-turn-off-category-images-in-article-list.479/

Go here and click [Search]
http://xenzine.com/search/36/?searchform=1&q=category&o=date&c[title_only]=1
See if one of those threads has some CSS to hide the categories.

Thanks for the answer. I'll go through the search option in a bit, thanks for that. The odd thing is when you go to their site the mainpage actually doesn't show the categories. So they advertise something that seems impossible to do (through the normal options without hacking the ccs).

Is it possible to list a article in different categories?
Is Related or Similar Articles option is available to show on Article Page?

@tenants

I bought your plugin but I have an issue with the images which are on the article self and I don't see icons like on the attached capture.

Any help will be useful!

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-12-30 à 11.40.22.webp
    Capture d’écran 2015-12-30 à 11.40.22.webp
    45 KB · Views: 4
I paid this plugin and this one is not compatible with Xenforo 1.59...
I receive this error message: Developer: default_value is not a valid array (xzRecentActivity)

Can someone help me please?

Its been a while since I've been on this forum... it was unavoidable sorry.

I'm looking at updating this. Betclever, I'm looking at the latest version of xenforo now, you might need to give me more detail (what other addons do you have installed).

It should work with the latest version of xf without an issue (it's fairly independent, so doesnt suffer with xf upgrade issues)

Was it working before the upgrade to 1.59, or was this a new install onto a xf 1.59 environement

Last edited:
I've reproduce the xenzine Developer: default_value is not a valid array (xzRecentActivity) with the latest xenforo version
Only a minor tweek, xenforo validate the option arrrays.

I've fixed this, just testing it now

Hi. Got it xenzine working with the latest version of xf, I've been testing quite a few things (like converting threads to articles and vice versa), nothing broken.. just a simple tweek needed for the install on the latest version.

I will do a update on my live sites before uploading it.

I've been looking at the comments from this.

It seems like most people, or a lot of people want to see comments under the articles.

However, I don't quite know how they expect pagination to work, what would feel right? I can do this, but where would people expect the page 1 > inf to show (usually at the top and bottom of threads), keep in mind article can be multipaged to if you allow the option

It might look a bit strange under the article
and should the article always appear at the top... or on clicking the comments, would that be a new page without the article.

I'm definitely considering looking at this suggestion, it seems to have been mentioned a few times now

Top Bottom