XenWord Pro 2018 [Deleted]

LPH updated XenWord Pro 2017 with a new update entry:

Added thread options to the XF2 side

In terms of features, the thread options on the XF2 side of the bridge now match the XF1 side. This is most likely the last beta before the release candidate.

( 18 ) 2017.12.29 - December 29, 2017
Added featured thread, text options, quote option in Post.php
Added thread promotion into WordPress thread_id metabox on XF2 side.
Bug Fix: Update WP post without a thread_id in postmeta

Read the rest of this update entry...

got me a error after enabling multisite

I have aligned the IDs as there is only 1 user anyways.
No doubt something ive done wrong.

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'XF' not found in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.12.29/framework/xenword-init.php:1915 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.12.29/framework/xenword-init.php(653): xenwordGetUGIds() #1 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.12.29/framework/admin-init.php(15): require_once('/home/xxxxx...') #2 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.12.29/xenword.php(129): require_once('/home/xxxxx...') #3 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.12.29/xenword.php(71): XenWordPro->framework() #4 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.12.29/xenword.php(193): XenWordPro->init() #5 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/wp-settings.php(305): include_once('/home/xxxx...') #6 /home/digitalwa in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.12.29/framework/xenword-init.php on line 1915

Appears my absolute path is wrong, I've checked with phpinfo and it is the right one. Its a sub domain though, I checked http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforos-handing-of-cookie-domains.15260/#post-200173 and there is no config.php in XF2 library/ folder. Not mine anyways.

Last edited:
there is no config.php in XF2 library/ folde

Correct. It would be /src folder for XF2.

I should mention that subdomain configurations are challenging and I’ve not focused on them. I personally find them annoying. It’s far easier to do domain.com/community. This is just my personal view.

Last edited:
Plans (or is it included) to sync user accounts between XF and WP (either one way or both ways). In particular I'd love to see XF membership gain access to WP.

Plans (or is it included) to sync user accounts between XF and WP (either one way or both ways). In particular I'd love to see XF membership gain access to WP.

I started to look at the authentication code several times -- but -- as I was working yesterday on Google and Mike let me know I'm completely wrong. Code in that area is currently a 747. It happens.

Correct. It would be /src folder for XF2.

I should mention that subdomain configurations are challenging and I’ve not focused on them. I personally find them annoying. It’s far easier to do domain.com/community. This is just my personal view.

I have ditched the subdomain and just gone with the .com/forum I have added the absolute path, clicked save but it does not log me out of WP at all and the widgets still dont show.

I've took this to your forum so others may benefit thereand to keep this thread cleaner. https://www.tuxreports.com/community/threads/xenword-installation-issues.610736/#post-1944426

Last edited:
have ditched the subdomain and just gone with the .com/forum I have added the absolute path, clicked save but it does not log me out of WP at all and the widgets still dont show.

A video was created to show the steps for moving between XF1 and XF2. It was linked on Tux Reports but might help others who come here, too:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The add-on seems to have removed all avatars defined in wordpress and I can't seem to get them to show again, even though they are redefined in wordpress.

The add-on seems to have removed all avatars defined in wordpress and I can't seem to get them to show again, even though they are redefined in wordpress.

What happens when you don't redefine them in the WP settings?

What happens when you don't redefine them in the WP settings?

I don't follow you. Essentially with the add-on installed, all avatars are gone. Doesn't matter how I fiddle with the setting for using the xen avatar or the wordpress avatar. If I deactivate the add-on, the wordpress avatars show up again.

Based on your first post, I asked if you kept this at the default

wp_admin --> settings --> Discussion --> Mystery Person

Having an issue with version 3.0 where comments on Wordpress 4.9.1 are not showing up.

Showing up as "-1 Comments".

Comment system and thread system are both disabled as I don't want Xenforo to be integrated for posts or comments, just for users.

Any known fixes?

Can the option be implement so that a category can have an assigned forum to post to ? i have some automated posts and i have to manually select each forum every post.

Top Bottom