• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XenWord Pro 2017 [Paid] 2017.11.10

No permission to buy ($49.99)

LPH

LPH submitted a new resource:

XenWord Pro 2017 - Bridging XenForo 2 and WordPress

XenWord Pro 2017 is a simple bridge between XenForo 2 and WordPress. A switch is included so that the bridge will work between XenForo 1 and WordPress. This version is the upgrade to XenWord Pro 3.5.2.

The current version is the last alpha release and needs heavy testing. Please do not use this on a live server. All suggestions are welcome.

Features
Cookie-based login to WordPress using a XenForo user account.
A thread...
Read more about this resource...

LPH

It's different with before version?
This version is a complete rewrite of XenWord Pro 3.5.2 (XenForo 1 bridge only) and includes a bridge for XenForo 1 OR XenForo 2. It is considered an upgrade for anyone with a valid license. In terms of the backend, the newest version uses Composer, namespaces, and much cleaner code.

I just wanted to let you know I have this error 100's of times I am going to downgrade to the older version for now.
Accessed unknown getter 'csrf_token_page' on XF:User[0]

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(97): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('csrf_token_page')
#1 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017-12-05/src/Includes/Widgets/Login.php(152): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('csrf_token_page')
#2 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php(372): XenWord\Includes\Widgets\Login->widget(Array, Array)
#3 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php(742): WP_Widget->display_callback(Array, Array)
#4 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/sidebar.php(18): dynamic_sidebar('sidebar-widget-...')
#5 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once('/home/themcna1/...')
#6 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/home/themcna1/...', true)
#7 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(110): locate_template(Array, true)
#8 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/footer.php(24): get_sidebar()
#9 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once('/home/themcna1/...')
#10 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/home/themcna1/...', true)
#11 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(76): locate_template(Array, true)
#12 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/404.php(48): get_footer()
#13 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): include('/home/themcna1/...')
#14 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/themcna1/...')
#15 /home/themcna1/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/themcna1/...')
#16 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(58) "/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Tunnel-In-The-Dark-300x169.png"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Here are a few more they are happening at an insane rate.

array(4) {
["url"] => string(53) "/wp-content/plugins/assets/images/xenforo_logo.og.png"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(29) "/windows-10-pe-diamond-chest/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
array(4) {
["url"] => string(38) "/new-server-dock-house-interior-pic-1/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

LPH

Thank you for trying the beta and letting me know.

It looks like you have the google login is enabled in the XenWord settings for the Login. You should turn it off.

The second set looks like there is an incorrect path for the /assets/images/xenforo_logo.og.png. I used __DIR__ and should have used plugin_dir_url( __FILE__ ). This is in the Avatars.php file.

I'll work on a fix tonight for these two and upload -- after I keep adding in the features.

Please remember that this is a feature incomplete on the XF 2.0 side.

Thank you for trying the beta and letting me know.

It looks like you have the google login is enabled in the XenWord settings for the Login. You should turn it off.

The second set looks like there is an incorrect path for the /assets/images/xenforo_logo.og.png. I used __DIR__ and should have used plugin_dir_url( __FILE__ ). This is in the Avatars.php file.

I'll work on a fix tonight for these two and upload -- after I keep adding in the features.

Please remember that this is a feature incomplete on the XF 2.0 side.
Ok, I switched them both to off and the errors stopped. Thanks for the quick reply.