XenWord Pro [Deleted]

I have a problem with comments... If I enable the Xen comments it creates 1000s of blank comments in the WP comments system and the page fails to load. If I use the WP comment system I get Sorry, comments are closed for this item.... Any thoughts or suggestions?

I can post a comment from the edit page for the post but even the Admin can't comment from the front

I can't find a definite answer, so figured I'd try here to see if the following is possible.

I have an existing xenforo message board (as well as an old Xenword version, that I can/will upgrade), as well as an existing Wordpress site (all on the same domain/server). I'm wanting to use Memberpress to have users sign up for a premium section of the site. Can Xenword sync with Xenforo and Wordpress users when I have the registration page setup through Memberpress, on WP? That way, if a user is already signed up on the message board, they can simply click "Login" on the wordpress portion of my site (using their XF credentials), then go ahead and sign-up via the Memberpress/Stripe checkout?

Hello! I have a question about Xenword. When it is installed, will it have any affect on the rest of my site/pages or will I be making new pages from scratch with it leaving the rest of the site untouched? I dont know if it would reset all of my work and force me to start from scratch.

Thank you.

Hello,

I install the test version of xenword
I will paye if all works :]

I have a problem I install the plugin, activate it and put the good XenForo's location (/forum) in Absolute Path

When I logout and login again, It's the same it's not the xenforo login and it's the same as before

in apparence / widget I don't see xenforo widgets, ...

I need your help ! :)

thanks to help me, (I'm french :p)

PS in aboslut path it's written XenWord 2.3+ uses an absolute path to the XenForo installation and not a relative path.

Anybody know how I can contact LPH directly? I can't send a convo here or at Tuxreports.
I can't start a conversation with LPH also.

It would really help for potential buyers if we could message directly to ask a few questions.

Is this addon still actively supported and does it pose any issue for forum upgrades in future if the addon doesn't get updated?

LPH updated XenWord with a new update entry:

Series of new switches to turn on / off features

( 117 ) 3.1.2.0 - October 29, 2016
New File: class-xenword-discussions-loader.php
New Switch: Master On/Off Switch for Author System
New Switch: Master On/Off Switch for Author Descriptions
New Switch: Master On/Off Switch for Profile Redirects
Changed default settings for "thread views" to false
Move class-xenword-multisite-admin.php to new directory includes/Admin
Deprecated class-xenword-includes.php
Bug Fix: Duplicate call to class-xenword-loader.php in xenword.php
Bug Fix:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Introducing the XenWord Basic monthly subscription.

XenWord Basic - a monthly subscription is a limited edition of XenWord Pro. Initial price is $4.99 with a $2.99 monthly renewal. Please see the XenWord site for more details.

Top Bottom