xenVersus [Paid] [Deleted]

netkingZ

netkingZ submitted a new resource:

xenTeamCw [1.2.x compatible] - xenEsport is an add-on with which you can create match create match between Tam Gaming.

What is it?
xenTeamCw is an add-on compatible with XenForo v.1.2.x with which you can create the Clanwar between Teams Gaming registered on your site.

How does it work?
xenTeamCw is fully integrated in XenForo.

Admin:
- Can add the games and the platform on which you play the match
- Can Edit, Delete one or more Teams
- Can eliminate a player from one or more Teams
- Can edit, delete one or more Clanwar
- Can change the score of a Clanwar
- Can change the link Streaming

Read more about this resource...

Does it do ladders, round-robin based tournaments etc??
Example: I have a website and purchase this add-on, users will be able to create my own team where invite friends and team mates , and each of the members can be part of a team or create your own and invite other users registered in the site . And with this add-on the team leader can challenge another team , then create clanwar , that the opponent can either accept or reject , if the clanwar is accepted, then it is held and is reported after the score, except for the clanwar the fact of playing , which of course takes place on the game, everything else you can do with q eusto add-ons, plus the aaministratore or moderators , in this example would be me , can edit and delete both Clanwar that teams that Player.
There are no rankings or ladder for the moment , the structure of the tournament for the time being is entrusted to the staff that creates the tournament, but with this add-on is to avoid having to create the Staff of the barracks for the Team and the Team more you create yourself the Clanwar , whether the Clanwar are part of a tournament whether they are wanted by the individual team challenges .

I hope I have given a good explanation.

Lowered the price for the initial launch of the add-on. From 68 USD to 55 USD.
video explanation:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope this video helps more than words.

Okay, I think you've explained it although I'm a little lost (that could be due to fuzzy head caused by flu though).

Do you think you will enable it to have tournaments either as a ladder, round robin and/or pool play with a final series as I would be VERY interested in that.

Also $55 is a significant investment for us, what support and updates does it come with?

Since it was published a few hours take these posts as suggestions but for the moment there are no ladder, round robin or other types.
The interest should be high by many to make that work on this add-on and modify it by inserting ladder, round roibin, etc..

I'll see how it evolves interest in this add-on.
For updates and support is what we intend to everyone else, if a person wants specific interventions we have to find an agreement.

I absolutely love the idea of this, and it's something that I would love to buy, but I don't think I'm ready just yet. I'm going to let it improve a little more before I dive into such a big purchase.

Some problems I noticed from the demo,

When I went to add myself to a team, it didn't redirect me. It just kept me on the same page, so I thought that I didn't get added; I pressed submit again, did the same thing. I went to check the team page, and I got added twice to the same team. You can see it under the team, LegendZ. This actually happens for every submit button. It just doesn't take me anywhere.

4NM5M.jpg

When I click on the XenTeamCW tab, it doesn't take me to that tab, it just stays on the Forum tab.

4NMhW.jpg

Some things that I'd like to see done would be,

Team Pages for each team like this,

4NMrd.png

Instead of listing the team page like you have, maybe you could go with one like this,

4NMuv.png

Just some suggestions.

I absolutely love the idea of this, and it's something that I would love to buy, but I don't think I'm ready just yet. I'm going to let it improve a little more before I dive into such a big purchase.

Some problems I noticed from the demo,

When I went to add myself to a team, it didn't redirect me. It just kept me on the same page, so I thought that I didn't get added; I pressed submit again, did the same thing. I went to check the team page, and I got added twice to the same team. You can see it under the team, LegendZ. This actually happens for every submit button. It just doesn't take me anywhere.

When I click on the XenTeamCW tab, it doesn't take me to that tab, it just stays on the Forum tab.

Some things that I'd like to see done would be,

Team Pages for each team like this,

Instead of listing the team page like you have, maybe you could go with one like this,

Just some suggestions.

1 - Submit all the buttons have integrated the system AutoValidator then in high style xenForo the message "You change have been saved", I will assess whether change in the next update.

2 - As you can see in the video by clicking on xenTamCw the page will redirect to the page Team Page, so it works, maybe you have a very slow connection.

3 - I should think how to create individual pages for each team, I will assess and take these ideas as suggestions.

thanks

jqny2f.jpg

Teams now have a page contennete data the same team, the clanwar the team and its roster. To activate the team, as for the previous version, you must have at least one user is part of the team, so once you have created your team you need to add to it.
The demo with the new Single-Page-Team has been updated.

No there will be no ladder for the moment.
This add-on has been designed for the management of the team from the staff of a portal that makes tournaments but for the moment there are no further updates sensitive.

Thank you for the advice, I will think but for the moment the add-on is as you see it.
Play is related to the game.

Top Bottom