XenSocialize by xenCODE [Deleted]

Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes submitted a new resource:

XenSocialize by xenCODE (version 1.0.0 Beta) - Grow your community by social marketing... now supports Twitter

NOTE:
1) I will be adding new features to each passing version. The Beta version only has Bit.ly and Twitter suuport. My future plan is to add Facebook Profile/Page post, Google+ Meta Tags and even Google+ Profile post (if that's possible of-course). But there's also a high chance that this add-on will be a paid one in the future.

2) This is not the same as this add-on:...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Mr. Goodie2Shoes,

I may fall in love with you. Especially after Facebook and Google+ is added :)

My first question, and this is quite important for my site.

Is there a way for this to be restricted in such a way that it would only automatically post to Twitter new threads in a certain forum?

I would actually be wanting to use this as a way of automatically posting news stories and articles to Twitter so only two out of our 10+ forums.

I may fall in love with you. Especially after Facebook and Google+ is added :)
lol...
Is there a way for this to be restricted in such a way that it would only automatically post to Twitter new threads in a certain forum?

I would actually be wanting to use this as a way of automatically posting news stories and articles to Twitter so only two out of our 10+ forums.
well, I've already included an 'Excluded Forums' list in the ACP Options... you can just exclude the forums that you don't want to tweet ;)

Great work!

We already have Facebook linked to Twitter so I think I might wait until you support that. And if you can do it for Google+ that would be amazing. Do you have timescales for this?

Great work!

We already have Facebook linked to Twitter so I think I might wait until you support that. And if you can do it for Google+ that would be amazing. Do you have timescales for this?
I'll be giving my A Levels examination this November so I got little time to meddle with codes... and Google hasn't released any API yet, so I guess we have to wait...

Encountered an Error......:( Can u elaborate further on the pre-requisites.. Am guessing that could be the reason
Status is a duplicate.
  1. xenCODE_Socialize_Stuff_Twitter->doCall() in xenCODE/Socialize/Stuff/Twitter.php at line 471
  2. xenCODE_Socialize_Stuff_Twitter->statusesUpdate() in xenCODE/Socialize/DataWriter/Threads.php at line 31
  3. xenCODE_Socialize_DataWriter_Threads->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 1039
  4. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_saveDiscussionDataWriter() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.phpat line 522
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 505
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hippy/public_html/XXXXXXXX.com/index.php at line 13

Encountered an Error......:( Can u elaborate further on the pre-requisites.. Am guessing that could be the reason
This is not an error by the add-on... more info: https://dev.twitter.com/discussions/574

Advise:

If this does become a paid modification, please keep in mind of us who can not use paypal. :(

Would be really good for those of us who can not use paypal.

Google Checkout
Payza (once known as AlertPay)
Amazon
2 Checkout

Of course there is a wide range of possible alternatives. :)

XenForo does not support anything else but Paypal... I will work on a solution.... :)

Just a note.... when moving threads from one forum, to another forum, I get this:

ix58qR.png

Ok... maybe I am wrong, or did something wrong...

With every "reply" to a thread, even ones DAYS old, tweets are going out.

Shouldn't this just been sending out a Tweet upon the first making of the thread? Or is an option I have overlooked?

Top Bottom