[OzzModz] XenPorta Improvements

[OzzModz] XenPorta Improvements 2.0.1 Beta 1

No permission to download
No I had to rotate to heavy work on my SEO addon but after getting sessions in again the last two weeks, the responsive icon system is now fully complete.

I also managed to get an early version of the 1-click promote to article (requested several times here and in the XenPorta thread) but this feature will be Beta and the release will be marked as Unstable.

The final tasks are that this must now be compatible with all my other current addons so I am working on that now.

Can you do an improvements add-on for XenRio 2 (Streams)? I would love to see a carousel style widget for featured streams, similar to sites like Twitch.tv.

Can you do an improvements add-on for XenRio 2 (Streams)? I would love to see a carousel style widget for featured streams, similar to sites like Twitch.tv.

That would very cool!
But. There is a SEO addon in beta, this addon in alpha, optimize addon in RC, push notifications in RC etc, so personally I would rather see stable releases of the addons before seeing more addons :)

No I had to rotate to heavy work on my SEO addon but after getting sessions in again the last two weeks, the responsive icon system is now fully complete.

I also managed to get an early version of the 1-click promote to article (requested several times here and in the XenPorta thread) but this feature will be Beta and the release will be marked as Unstable.

The final tasks are that this must now be compatible with all my other current addons so I am working on that now.

That's nice! So there will be two release versions coming, a stable one for us that just want the new icon system, and one for those who want to test the 1 click promote beta version? :)

Hi,
I have an error on my Author block.
It shows the text "nl_xpi_more_posts_by_x" on a Link at the Autor-Block.

Anyone an idea, how to change the Text?
I can't find it.

1664540508468.webp

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. It will be going through a couple of possible updates.

1) Rebranding of the addon to reflect the new owner.
2) Any bug fixes. Paid addons will take priority.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] XenPorta Improvements with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] XenPorta Improvements for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.0.1 Beta 1

XenPorta Improvements
Version: 2.0.0 Beta 1

Changelog
  • Fixed several PHP 8 compatibility issues
  • The addon will now automatically strip BBCodes from article excerpts in article listings to prevent unwanted behavior or PHP 8 bugs
  • The addon now replaces overrides some default code in XenPorta which could cause errors with PHP 8
  • Moved fetching categories into proper Repositories and Finder methods
  • Categories now use entity getters for more flexibility with current...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks Ozzy for keeping this addon alive, it's has some great improvements to the XP2 package.
Hopefully there will be time to add the responsive icon system Nulumia worked on (that was almost finished), eventually :)

I got this error:

Server error log
Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "group_id" on null src/addons/Nulumia/XPImprovements/Listener.php:32

Generated by: eL_ Nov 27, 2022 at 10:45 AM
Stack trace
Code:
#0 src/addons/Nulumia/XPImprovements/Listener.php(32): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/weplaypro...', 32)
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(52): Nulumia\XPImprovements\Listener::templaterMacroPreRender(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), 'admin', 'option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#2 src/XF/App.php(2855): XF\Extension->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'admin:option_ma...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(761): XF\App->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'admin:option_ma...')
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/activity_summary_section_list.php(115): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('activity_summar...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:ActivitySumm...', 'admin:activity_...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#14 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#15 {main}
Request state
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(28) "/admin.php?activity-summary/"
  ["referrer"] => string(66) "https://we-play.pro/admin.php?activity-summary/latest-posts.2/edit"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["activity-summary/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom