[OzzModz] XenPorta Improvements

[OzzModz] XenPorta Improvements 2.0.1 Beta 1

No permission to download
Does anyone know how to completely delete this add-on? I disabled it and removed everything from Nulumia but apparently features from this add-on still display.

It would be helpful if @Nulumia would at least have the decency to say if he was or wasn't going to continue supporting this add-on, just so everyone who uses it knew where they were with it.

Nulumia - Last seen Feb 13, 2021

So still active on the board, if not on this thread

:)

@jul I'll check why you're having difficulty with that and post back. As the addon runs completely off of template modifications and CSS, there should be nothing left over after uninstall.

Just as an update on things, this addon isn't abandonded but yes it may seem so. I haven't made a larger community statement on this but I have been in consideration of leaving the Xenforo space due to how the past 6 months (and losing staff/team) left me with no time to adequately support products to a sufficient degree as a one-person team. Support channels were pulled to tickets only just to consolidate things. In such a decision, my products would be handed over to another developer.

Essentially, I'd love to stay with Xenforo development if there's a valid path forward and I can recuperate the whole situation with support and general wanting of my products. There's in fact a massive amount of unreleased work that I feel would be a shame to not finish and release (including this addon).

For anyone still interested in XenPorta Improvements, you will be seeing an update on this. Otherwise I understand moving on to other choices.

-Robert

Hey @jul if you're still having trouble, please send me a pm with a screenshot so I can take a look. No issues so far running test uninstalls, it's possible you may have some modified templates or Style Properties that need reverted.

Hello! Thank you for this addon. I'm having difficulties setting the horizontal list. I'm unchecking masonry grid and checking "Enable list view", but the list does not show in the frontpage (it looks like a typical blog, just like unchecking masonry grid without your addon).

Hello! Thank you for this addon. I'm having difficulties setting the horizontal list. I'm unchecking masonry grid and checking "Enable list view", but the list does not show in the frontpage (it looks like a typical blog, just like unchecking masonry grid without your addon).
Can you let me know which version of XenPorta you're using? The addon currently won't work on the latest few versions.

I have just updated nearly my entire library of work for latest Xenforo and will be deploying releases here at XF.com. This includes the unreleased update of XenPorta Improvements.

Thank you for your reply! I'm using the most recent Xenporta version, so I'll be watching this thread for your new release :)
Ah yea that would explain it. Yes please check here for the update, this was an immense version which never made release this past spring.

Nulumia updated XenPorta Improvements with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.2.x, XenPorta 2.2.0.6+, Bugfixes, New Features

To update your addon, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

Overview

This update is a very long awaited release for the latest versions of XenPorta. XenPorta Improvements had its development halted over the winter of 2020-2021 and includes many unreleased features.

This update aims to make XenPorta Improvements up to date and usable, however as development has only recently returned for this addon, all major...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey everyone, I'd like to say thanks again for your patience on the new release, and I realize some or many people moved on from using this addon. XenPorta Improvements was affected the most when development of my styles & addons slowed during the winter of 2020-2021, especially after losing help from key assistants during quarantine.

This release was bogged down during a massive wave of feature additions and overhauls to core XenPorta, and the scope of this addon much larger under the hood than meets the eye.

That being said, I decided to get this addon updated with nearly all in-progress features deactivated so people can start using it again on latest XenPorta.

Please read the latest changelog above to see just what IS and IS NOT in this update.

Also, please bear with me as I work to get all these features enabled, settiings cleaned up, documentation, etc. There's still a lot to be done. Further, Jaxel recently reworked a lot of how XenPorta is built and I need to streamline all the settings of this addon around that. So, do expect settings & style properties to change across upcoming updates. I apologize for this but it's for the better once things are perfected.

Very nice improvement indeed, i noticed the authors icon is moving into the main image of the article.
I changed a few settings but it never made a difference.

authors.png

Also getting this

Code:
Server error log

InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'icon_size' on EWR\Porta:Article[2413] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:205

Generated by: Unknown account Nov 21, 2021 at 9:30 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(117): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('icon_size')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s128/public/nulumia_xpi_article_image_stats_macros.php(216): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('icon_size')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(139): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('nulumia_xpi_art...', 'menu', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s128/public/nulumia_xpi_article_image_stats_macros.php(13): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro(NULL, 'menu', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(139): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('nulumia_xpi_art...', 'staffbar', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s128/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1712): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('nulumia_xpi_art...', 'staffbar', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, true, NULL)
#10 src/XF/Pub/App.php(564): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:PAGE_CON...', Array)
#11 src/XF/App.php(2143): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

Last edited:
Very nice improvement indeed, i noticed the authors icon is moving into the main image of the article.
I changed a few settings but it never made a difference.

View attachment 260648

Also getting this

Code:
Server error log

InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'icon_size' on EWR\Porta:Article[2413] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:205

Generated by: Unknown account Nov 21, 2021 at 9:30 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(117): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('icon_size')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s128/public/nulumia_xpi_article_image_stats_macros.php(216): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('icon_size')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(139): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('nulumia_xpi_art...', 'menu', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s128/public/nulumia_xpi_article_image_stats_macros.php(13): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro(NULL, 'menu', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(139): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('nulumia_xpi_art...', 'staffbar', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s128/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1712): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('nulumia_xpi_art...', 'staffbar', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, true, NULL)
#10 src/XF/Pub/App.php(564): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:PAGE_CON...', Array)
#11 src/XF/App.php(2143): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('
Thank you for the report, fixing this.

Top Bottom