[OzzModz] XenPorta Improvements

[OzzModz] XenPorta Improvements 2.0.1 Beta 1

No permission to download
@Nulumia
Where are the plugin settings?
They are added right alongside the existing settings in:
Style Properties -> XenPorta 2 (Portal) Pro
Style Properties -> XenPorta 2 (Portal) Pro > Featured Slider

In the next few patches there will be options added to Setup -> Options -> XenPorta for larger settings.

I can't find this setting, I don't need folder icon on button...
View attachment 214621
Sorry as I didn't make this a setting, however I can add a field where you can enter a custom FontAwesome icon, and leave blank to show no icon.
For now, you can add this to extra.less to hide the icon:
CSS:
.porta-article-item .block-footer-counter i {
    display: none;
}
Let me know if you have other questions :)

@Nulumia
And more ... On some styles, information about views and comments is shifted to right and merges with avatars. Maybe it's possible to add setting where to display avatar, in lower right or upper corner?

скрин1037.webp

@Nulumia
And more ... On some styles, information about views and comments is shifted to right and merges with avatars. Maybe it's possible to add setting where to display avatar, in lower right or upper corner?

View attachment 214874
Hey devserg, I've never seen that before. Is it only occurring in certain styles from 3rd party, or default based styles?
Feel free to PM me if needed for any private details.

Nulumia updated XenPorta Improvements with a new update entry:

New Image Overlays | Author Block Improvements

Full Changelog

This update brings even more free features - including new article image overlays and alternate author block!

Note:
New addon updates will now require download at www.nulumia.com, instead of 1-click downloads at Xenforo.com. Please consider that developing, maintaining and adding new features to free addons can take a lot of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks @devserg for new feature to change/remove Category link icons!

Hey everyone, a quick note that all my free addons (once out of beta) will require download at Nulumia.com, instead of here at Xenforo.com. As mentioned in the new FAQ, developing, maintaining and adding new features to free addons can take a lot of time. The small traffic that you provide (and perhaps checking out other products!), goes a long way to supporting my free addon development! :coffee:

Thanks for you understanding. Signup at the shop takes just a few seconds with no verification hassles.

Last edited:
Finishing up new update:
  • Add handy "Promote Article/Feature" quick-links directly under thread, skipping having to open the Moderator menus
  • When clicking through to articles, keep the active navigation tab on "Articles" (or whatever is your XenPorta tab) instead of switching to "Forums"
  • Further UI enhancements, image hovers etc

Reactions: jul
Hi Eagle Eyes, I'm currently finishing up a major demo site overhaul with lots of new content, this should help show off the addon. Looking to get this done later this evening, I'll post back here when it's ready to view.

One really annoying thing (that I cant seem to get a response from Jaxel on) is that the features widget doesnt contain a hyperlink on mobile view.

Is this something you can add?

@Nulumia is it also possible to use default icons instead of FA icons for the folder and category items.

Also, will this be made so we can change text our self? For translation etc.

One really annoying thing (that I cant seem to get a response from Jaxel on) is that the features widget doesnt contain a hyperlink on mobile view.

Is this something you can add?
Added in new version :-)
@Nulumia is it also possible to use default icons instead of FA icons for the folder and category items.

Also, will this be made so we can change text our self? For translation etc.
Yes everything added via the addon will be made translatable, could you explain what you mean by default icons?

Top Bottom