Xenplaza – Select ALL & Clipboard: CODE, PHP, HTML [Deleted]

X_Plaza

X_Plaza submitted a new resource:

Xenplaza – Select ALL & Clipboard: CODE, PHP, HTML (version 1.0.0) - Select ALL & Clipboard content in CODE, PHP, HTML BBCode

Description:
This is small modification to select all and copy to clipboard content in BBCode CODE, PHP and HTML

Installation:
- Upload contents of upload folder to your forum root
- Add following code to the end of template page_container_js_body
Code:
<xen:require js="js/Xenplaza/Xenplaza_selectall.js" />

Read more about this resource...

Wondering why it's not even implemented by default. :p

By the way, where I can translate : "Copied text to clipboard" ?

EDIT: Your script breaks the spoiler bbcode included in BBCode Manager addon. I've a quote inside a spoiler, and nothing happens when you click on the button.

Wondering why it's not even implemented by default. :p

By the way, where I can translate : "Copied text to clipboard" ?

EDIT: Your script breaks the spoiler bbcode included in BBCode Manager addon. I've a quote inside a spoiler, and nothing happens when you click on the button.

You can open js file, search and translate by your way.

Could you explain more ? The js is already at the very bottom.
PHP:
$(document).ready(function() {
$select = '<a href="javascript:;"  class="alo" onclick="Xenplaza_selectCode(this); return false;" >(Click here to copy code to clipboard)</a>';
$('.bbCodeBlock .type').append($select);
$('a.alo').each(function(){
$text =  $(this).parent().parent().children('pre').text();
if(!$text){
$text =  $(this).parent().parent().children('.code').text();
}
//alert($text);
$(this).zclip({
path:'js/Xenplaza/copy.swf',
copy:$text
});
});
});
[
did you see that?

Not sure what you're talking about. I'm talking about my previous EDIT :

Thanks for the update. I confirm spoiler bbcode is not more broken, but the link to copy the text doesn't work (we are always in the situation where code bbcode is used inside a spoiler).

Any news ?

Another issue : it replaces spaces by &nbsp; ; it's problematic. I use mainly this feature to copy-paste code and compiler doesn't like such non-breaking spaces. Can you do something, please ?

Top Bottom