1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenMedio PREMIUM: Hulu [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Jaxel, May 3, 2012.

1. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

2. jimbothompson

jimbothompson Member

Tried uploading a video from hulu and get this
    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php(75) : eval()'d code at line 1
    eval() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 75
    EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 179
    EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/themotor/public_html/index.php at line 13

3. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Can you give me the URL you were trying to submit?

4. jimbothompson

jimbothompson Member

5. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Looks like Hulu changed their website... go into your Administrate Services and edit the Hulu construct.

Change "serviceVAL2: $val2 =" to:
    Code:
    preg_match('#http://[a-z]*?[\.]?hulu\.[a-z]*?/embed/([\w-]+)#i',$html['link']['media:video'],$matches);$val2=$matches[1]

6. jimbothompson

jimbothompson Member

Did as you said and still getting the same set of errors.
    Code:
    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php(75) : eval()'d code at line 1
    eval() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 75
    EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 179
    EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/themotor/public_html/index.php at line 13
    Did a rebuild services and all that good jazz.

7. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

I didn't say to rebuild services... When you rebuild services, you replace your settings with the settings in the XML folder... obviously the settings in the XML folder are out of date.

8. jimbothompson

jimbothompson Member

Alright that did the trick. Sorry for doing the rebuild. How will I go about expanding or you are going to release a new xml soon. I may want to add other video sites in the feature :D

9. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.