• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XenMedio PREMIUM: Hulu [Paid] [Deleted]

Tried uploading a video from hulu and get this
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php(75) : eval()'d code at line 1
eval() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 75
EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 179
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/themotor/public_html/index.php at line 13

Jaxel

Looks like Hulu changed their website... go into your Administrate Services and edit the Hulu construct.

Change "serviceVAL2: $val2 =" to:
Code:
preg_match('#http://[a-z]*?[\.]?hulu\.[a-z]*?/embed/([\w-]+)#i',$html['link']['media:video'],$matches);$val2=$matches[1]

Looks like Hulu changed their website... go into your Administrate Services and edit the Hulu construct.

Change "serviceVAL2: $val2 =" to:
Code:
preg_match('#http://[a-z]*?[\.]?hulu\.[a-z]*?/embed/([\w-]+)#i',$html['link']['media:video'],$matches);$val2=$matches[1]
Did as you said and still getting the same set of errors.
Code:
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php(75) : eval()'d code at line 1
EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 179
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/themotor/public_html/index.php at line 13
Did a rebuild services and all that good jazz.

Jaxel

Did as you said and still getting the same set of errors.
Code:
Did a rebuild services and all that good jazz.
I didn't say to rebuild services... When you rebuild services, you replace your settings with the settings in the XML folder... obviously the settings in the XML folder are out of date.

Alright that did the trick. Sorry for doing the rebuild. How will I go about expanding or you are going to release a new xml soon. I may want to add other video sites in the feature :D