SEO (SEO2) [Deleted]

I'm still on vacation. as soon as I'm home, I will check where the error is and make a fix.
Ok, no problem.

I have few additional requests for next version: it would be fine, if there will be option to add also {$thread.Forum.Node.title|escape('json')} before/after prefix (Template modification: thread_view/seo_thread_view_3) :)
And maybe seo title for each node? :)

Last edited:
Error when Add prefix ?
Please help me?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 22.07.18.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 22.07.18.webp
    135.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 22.07.26.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 22.07.26.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 8
Hello, after update xF I have little problem. This addon doesn't work with the latest version of XF2, there is a problem with javascrips in the head section (I have security_error_occurred after click to change language or some input fields):

I don't have javascript problem after disable SEO2, but I can't find problematic template modification.. :(
Which add-on version do you use?

What exactly do you mean?

I mean the rel=canonical link of a page to be customised to show a different page. This is very useful when there is duplicate content and you want Google to know which is the one to be listed. It is a feature that Yoast has for Wordpress, and can be great for when you have duplicates. either on the same site or another site.

in the upcoming version I have many new things
clear.png

- Full control over the meta thread title
- SEO thread menu with some tools
- Detailed overview of the changed SEO settings in a thread
- You can now also change the canonicel of a thread / Ressource
- Forum Meta Titel
- Forum Meta Description
..... and more

Screen_20180529031138.webp
Screen_20180529031206.webpScreen_20180529121551.webp

au lait updated SEO (SEO2) with a new update entry:

[add] SEO Thread Menu
[add] Detailed status of SEO changes

[add] Thread: Link to Check Inlinks
[add] Thread: Link to Google Structured Data Test
[add] Thread: Link to Facebook Debugger
[add] Thread: Link to HTML Validator
[add] Thread: Link to Google Page Speed Test

[add] Change Canonical URL for Threads and Ressource

[add] Options: Thread Title
[add] Options: Thread Title Seperator
[note] You can now freely design the thread meta title. Sequence and Sperator...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would like to know how the forums are performing for people who have installed this add-on. If you are seeing any improvements, where are they showing up?

Considering purchasing this, but can't tell from the discussion if anybody as seen any positive results yet or not.

I would like to know how the forums are performing for people who have installed this add-on. If you are seeing any improvements, where are they showing up?

Considering purchasing this, but can't tell from the discussion if anybody as seen any positive results yet or not.

I am get 4.75% more organic traffic since i use the add-on, very happy with soporte and add-on. Good luck!

Top Bottom