Link Management (HL2) (Hide Links) [Deleted]

au lait

au lait submitted a new resource:

Link Management (LD) - Manage your links - hide links based on extensive rules - e. g. for guests

According to various rules this Add-on hides links in post, signature, profile-post, media-bbCode (ACP -> BB Code Media Sites), IMG BBCode for eligible user groups.

Features:
- hidden links in post, signature, profile-post, quotes and media-bbCode(ACP -> BB Code Media Sites), IMG BBCode, Conversationen
- whitelist function + free choice of anonymity of links + follow option
- blacklist function + authorized adjustments for visibility of links
- external links + redirecting blacklist...

Read more about this resource...

Just FYI, latest version installed into latest XF2, it installed two option settings for me, one of which is blank. I just activated dev mode and deleted the second one... so all good, just weird and not sure if its an add-on thing or was just a bug. I uninstalled, did it again, same thing happened, is all.

Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 5.45.41 pm.webpScreen Shot 2018-08-12 at 5.45.33 pm.webp

Ok, an issue here.

Options > Hide email address (will not work if external links allowed in usergroup)

So I have unregistered set to "can see internal links) and internal links showed to them, along with email addresses -- so you can see the user group setting and overlay of the links showing to public. Media works correctly, not showing when internal links only checked.

Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 6.06.02 pm.webp

Just FYI, latest version installed into latest XF2, it installed two option settings for me, one of which is blank. I just activated dev mode and deleted the second one... so all good, just weird and not sure if its an add-on thing or was just a bug. I uninstalled, did it again, same thing happened, is all.

View attachment 181422View attachment 181423
for a coming version, I had already removed this.

Also... whats with the two template mods disabled? Do I need them?

View attachment 181424
for a coming version, I had already removed this.

Ok, an issue here.

Options > Hide email address (will not work if external links allowed in usergroup)

So I have unregistered set to "can see internal links) and internal links showed to them, along with email addresses -- so you can see the user group setting and overlay of the links showing to public. Media works correctly, not showing when internal links only checked.

View attachment 181426
fixed. New version I sent you by PN

There seems to be no XFMG integration, although you can select XFMG in "Areas in which links should be hidden" (and XFRM as well).

There seems to be no XFMG integration, although you can select XFMG in "Areas in which links should be hidden" (and XFRM as well).
That's right! Sorry!
I will fix it - but it will take a while - because I currently have other things on my todo list.

Top Bottom