Keyword Management (KWM2) [Deleted]

au lait

au lait submitted a new resource:

[xenMade.com] Keyword Management (KWM2) - Replace keywords with links. Replace words with ToolTips. Ideal for Affilate - Incl. Short Links

With this addon the admins have the opportunity to set links for individual words, with many options for a single word, to strengthen internal linking.

You can also set tooltips for description or explanations to individual words. These extensive options can be used in Threads, Postings and resources.

Using the function ShortURL makes it possible to generate arbitrary links with an internal target. This makes it possible to maskexternal Affiliate Links, which are usually very...

Read more about this resource...

i reported a bug on the beta release. the plugin was breaking existing links with keywords configured in this plugin. can you verify that? thanks.

Thanks for fixing bugs ;)

One question, how to remove sign (at the end of link) for links in post?

Thanks for fixing bugs ;)

One question, how to remove sign (at the end of link) for links in post?

not at this time at all! write this in the "kwm.less" file
In the next version there will be a switch!

Code:
.bbWrapper > i.fa.fa-external-link {
  display: none;
}

Instead of links or tooltips, is there a way to have keywords change in font color/size? So if I wanted to keyword "Banana" to be yellow text every time, is it possible?

Ah I see. So if I wanted to give 10 people individual colors everytime their names are typed out, I'd have to create 10 different custom css for each? Also there doesn't seem to be option to do it without making it a link or tooltip.

Happy KWM(1) user here, but now I have a question.
Is there a way to import the keywords from version 1? Can't find such an option.

Ah I see. So if I wanted to give 10 people individual colors everytime their names are typed out, I'd have to create 10 different custom css for each? Also there doesn't seem to be option to do it without making it a link or tooltip.
You're right, it won't work without links!

BUT - a good idea to treat keywords differently than with a link!

the XF2 version has the same as the XF1 version Import/Export :)

View attachment 168015
Thanks!
I did not notice that.
There's a small issue. Since in the xf1 version the title was optional, in XF2 the list in blank, and each and every one has to be edited for a title.
Don't know if it is a bug or it is as designed, but surely it doesn't look good.

KWM.webp

Top Bottom