Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
How do you center the image logo on mobile but not on desktop? Setting Viewport width to center the logo block to 100% doesn't do anything.
Hello, you would need to set Minimum viewport width to show logo block to 0px for it to be centered. By default it will align to center on mobile/desktop but I'll check with our developers to see if you might be able to do it on mobile only and not on desktop though.

EDIT: Set the Viewport width to center the logo block to anything under 900px or @xf-responsiveWide. This would center it on tablets and other mobile devices.

Last edited:
@Dalton Prock Setting Minimum viewport width to show logo block to 0px breaks the layout of the navigation bar and increases its height significantly by moving everything except the logo to the bottom. I need everything to stay as is in desktop mode and only add logo centering in mobile view.

EDIT: sorry, I just realized I posted this issue in the 1.5 version of the style. Is the solution different for 2.1.3?

Last edited:
@Dalton Prock Setting Minimum viewport width to show logo block to 0px breaks the layout of the navigation bar and increases its height significantly by moving everything except the logo to the bottom. I need everything to stay as is in desktop mode and only add logo centering in mobile view.

EDIT: sorry, I just realized I posted this issue in the 1.5 version of the style. Is the solution different for 2.1.3?

Feel free to PM me and we can look at the issue.

Top Bottom