Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Is there a way to download a Google Font and place it here in the [UI.X] Typography style properties @Dalton Prock @ThemeHouse ?
I would like to avoid calling Google to get the font, because of possible GDPR conflicts:

1526407970285.webp

Last edited:
I managed to download the required fonts with the Google Webfonts Helper, which additionally provided a "@font-face"-css for all font formats.
But, if I try to load that css (like the font-awesome below) through

Code:
@imagePath/uix/css/pt-sans.css

in the font field of the style propery "[UI.X] Typography" it still calls the Google API (now wrongly), not just the local path:

Code:
<link href='//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=styles/xenith/uix/css/pt-sans.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

Is there a way to avoid that? Can I overwrite that externel API call somewhere, to prohibit it and use the local fonts only?

Last edited:
Thank you for updating, @ThemeHouse

Just one obvious things: can I put the "to top / to bottom buttons" at the right bottom of every page above the cookie notice (orange in the screenshot)?

1528879529257.webp

Social Share (addon) does it:

1528879611609.webp

A simple css z-index does not solve it, although the # is position:fixed - what am I doing wrong, please?

Code:
#uix_jumpToFixed {
    z-index: 9999;
}

Last edited:
Thank you for updating, @ThemeHouse

Just one obvious things: can I put the "to top / to bottom buttons" at the right bottom of every page above the cookie notice (orange in the screenshot)?

View attachment 177822

Social Share (addon) does it:

View attachment 177824

A simple css z-index does not solve it, although the # is position:fixed - what am I doing wrong, please?

Code:
#uix_jumpToFixed {
    z-index: 9999;
}
I am not positive on how to accomplish this but go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal so that one of our developers can take a look! :)

Hey, i bought it 2 days ago and i still dont know how to change the Header Logo, what do i make wrong?

7b55d46bfb.png

I want the Logo in the middle of the Header like this:
822f9ebd7b.png

But with the right image path i entered in the first screen it look like that:

31d6036526.png

can somebody please help me?

the image path in file zilla is this one:

3993eef388.png

Hey, i bought it 2 days ago and i still dont know how to change the Header Logo, what do i make wrong?

7b55d46bfb.png

I want the Logo in the middle of the Header like this:
822f9ebd7b.png

But with the right image path i entered in the first screen it look like that:

31d6036526.png

can somebody please help me?

the image path in file zilla is this one:

3993eef388.png
I've started a private conversation with you to help you further with resolving these issues.

Hi @Dalton - I'm having an issue with the recent upgrade. It seems that clicking the register button opens up the sidebar in responsive view. It makes the overlay really large with a rather large horizontal scroll. Is there any way you can help troubleshoot this issue? How would I go about receiving support for the Xenith framework?

Thanks!

J.

Hi @Dalton - I'm having an issue with the recent upgrade. It seems that clicking the register button opens up the sidebar in responsive view. It makes the overlay really large with a rather large horizontal scroll. Is there any way you can help troubleshoot this issue? How would I go about receiving support for the Xenith framework?

Thanks!

J.
Just go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal. From there one of our staff will be in contact with you soon.

How do you center the image logo on mobile but not on desktop? Setting Viewport width to center the logo block to 100% doesn't do anything.

Top Bottom