Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I really like this style, again and again and always.

Is there an option to fold (close) the selected tab sub-links („Watched threads“, „Watched Forums” … ) ALWAYS when an user opens the responsive navigation menu on mobile devices?

At the moment with every click on a menu point (“Forums”, “Media”…) the particular sub-links are opened (visible). Especially in responsive resolutions the users are overwhelmed by these options. I would like to generally hide them and just show them, when an user clicks on the arrow.

I do have checked the option “Remove Selected Tab Sub-Links: Turns the selected navigation tab into a drop-down menu.” in property “[UI.X] Navigation”. But this does not effect the responsive menu.

If there is no option, how can I achieve that, please? Probably I would have to remove the “is-active” class when opening the menu – but how to do?
This isn't something we have a style property for and would require you to modify the offcanvas navigation template, but this customization wouldn't be covered under standard support from us.

One more thing:
I would like to remove the poster's avatar from thread listing, when the responsive resolution is very small, eg on iPhone5 + 6 vertical.
The poster's name is enough when resolution is tiny.

How can I set / achieve that, please?
You'd have to add a media query yourself to your EXTRA.css to achieve this. Again, since this customization isn't something covered under standard support from us.

We do offer customization services billed at our hourly rate where we could complete these customizations for you. You can make a ticket to get started with those if you'd like us to help.

Sorry for beeing so noob. But I do not know what you mean with user preferences for guests.

Can anybody using UI.X themes please help and guide me to the correct place? How do I set header non sticky for unregistered users, please?
In user group permissions there is only "can collapse side bar".

XF 1.5.15
Xenith 1.5.15.0

Users are reporting that the mobile responsive off-canvas conversations/inbox view is not displaying conversation titles ...

Screenshot_20171204-223618.webp

Hello! This is a bit of a strange question, but I'm attempting to make snow fall down the pages of my website. However, I can't figure out which templates to place it in; the most luck I've had is by putting the code in uix_quickScripts_head, but even then it just starts below the header and goes behind the nodes. Any advice on where to place the code?

I can't post the code because it goes over the 10000 character limit, sorry. My site is aeriverse.com.

Still live forums is on XF1.

Is it possible to fill this (and 2 hidden fields within the form) with user specific info?
Say {username}, {primary group}, {email address}:

1525292169214.webp

Top Bottom