Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Anyone using Xenith upgraded to php 7.1? I get the following error, after migrating from 7.0 to 7.1 ...

Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 17.43.16.webp

Code:
Template Errors: PAGE_CONTAINER
A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/dev-netrider/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.3,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 586
A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/dev-netrider/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.3,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 586
A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/dev-netrider/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.3,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 591
A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/dev-netrider/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.3,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 591
A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/dev-netrider/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.3,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 595
A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/dev-netrider/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.3,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 595
A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/dev-netrider/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.3,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 600
A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/dev-netrider/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.3,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 600
A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/dev-netrider/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.3,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 604
A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/dev-netrider/internal_data/templates/S.17,L.3,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 604

Anyone using Xenith upgraded to php 7.1? I get the following error, after migrating from 7.0 to 7.1 ...

View attachment 149641

Code:
Template Errors: PAGE_CONTAINER
UI.X themes need to add a quick fix to the CSS to support 7.1. on my.plate to get this done.

We were going to wait until another point release of XenForo.
Really? php 7.1 has been released for 15 months, and XF support for php 7.1 was released 7 months ago.
I thought I was safe doing an upgrade. I wouldn't have thought ThemeHouse would have constrained me from upgrading for ~9 months.

The message you're getting is only a notice and it will only appear if you have debug mode enabled, it does not actually break anything though

Does anyone has a problem with the lightbox closing itself after a second or less? This only occurs on safari and chrome. (Example)

Well another thing. It would be awesome, if UI.X would be able to show the Cookie message with different style options.

I still haven't fully understood some basic node styling functionality (not blaming the theme, however a reply would be nice which unfortunately you hardly get here. Support is apparently not an in-house-feature for themehouse :D).
I would like to use custom node icons for forums.
I have included a forum node icon to several forums but still the default node icons show up.

Last edited:
UI.X themes need to add a quick fix to the CSS to support 7.1. on my.plate to get this done.

We were going to wait until another point release of XenForo.

The message you're getting is only a notice and it will only appear if you have debug mode enabled, it does not actually break anything though

When is UI.X/Xenith themes going to support PHP 7.1?

Really? php 7.1 has been released for 15 months, and XF support for php 7.1 was released 7 months ago.
I thought I was safe doing an upgrade. I wouldn't have thought ThemeHouse would have constrained me from upgrading for ~9 months.
This.

Last edited:
When is UI.X/Xenith themes going to support PHP 7.1?

It's already been fixed and will be available in the UI.X 1.5.13 release

Like I said, these notices do not break any functionality, and they will only display if you have XenForo's debug mode -- which by itself will cause performance issues. That said, this update is going to be released soon :)

Hello! I'm attempting to make it so that each node has a different header from the homepage, but I'm only succeeding in making each node's background different.

Here's the code that might be useful:

Tried this in both page_container and header but to no avail. Tried to add a hook to header but it did nothing.
Code:
<xen:if is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(2))">
<div class="xenith_bg"></div>
<xen:elseif is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(30))" />
<xen:else />
</xen:if>

This is in extra.css for one node, but I also tried it in header.css. Same effect.
Code:
.xenith_bg, .node24{
background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/2OXu52K.jpg');
}

So with these codes, instead of changing the header it just changes the background of the page. What am I doing wrong?

Also, I have another question. What's the full width of the signature area?

Thank you!

Hello! I'm attempting to make it so that each node has a different header from the homepage, but I'm only succeeding in making each node's background different.

Here's the code that might be useful:

Tried this in both page_container and header but to no avail. Tried to add a hook to header but it did nothing.
Code:
<xen:if is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(2))">
<div class="xenith_bg"></div>
<xen:elseif is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(30))" />
<xen:else />
</xen:if>

This is in extra.css for one node, but I also tried it in header.css. Same effect.
Code:
.xenith_bg, .node24{
}

So with these codes, instead of changing the header it just changes the background of the page. What am I doing wrong?

Also, I have another question. What's the full width of the signature area?

Thank you!

The issue is with your css

Code:
.xenith_bg, .node24{
}

is applying the background image to anything with the class xenith_bg as well as anything with the class node24 (which is on the <body> tag)

The selector you'll want to use is more along the lines of .node24 .xenith_bg

Greetings, if I can ask. How do I change this image?

d2e5ca83ec085badf60d09488cb27f7f.png

Top Bottom