Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer
I found this b4 even a single line of code in extra.css. But i guess u can't hv made this kind of mistake. Has to be my bad. Sending u that ticket. Thanks for the offer.

@Mike Creuzer
I found this b4 even a single line of code in extra.css. But i guess u can't hv made this kind of mistake. Has to be my bad. Sending u that ticket. Thanks for the offer.
I didnt mean to say it was you, Im just saying it might not be the theme. Thats all.

I didnt mean to say it was you, Im just saying it might not be the theme. Thats all.
Oh Mike :) What I meant was - considering your reputation and the products you produce - that kind of bug looks unlikely. Has to be something else. I meant it sincerely.

I have sent you a ticket on audentio.com. Have also posted the same in a conversation here. Have made an account and given admin access. Details mentioned in ticket & conversation. Any help is much appreciated.

Finally getting started... really liking the "basic" look right now.

Getting back into the swing of major editing and customization, so will report back if I run across anything major (although I don't really expect to).

Finally getting started... really liking the "basic" look right now.

Getting back into the swing of major editing and customization, so will report back if I run across anything major (although I don't really expect to).
Glad you are back at it buddy. I'm here for anything.

Suggestion....

When moving the search bar to the breadcrumb, the style simply doesn't match.

Original:
Screenshot_7.webp

My fix:
Screenshot_8.webp

CSS used (yes, I was lazy, and used !important, sue me.)
Code:
.uix_breadCrumb_toggleList .uix_icon.uix_icon-search {
    font-size: 18px !important;
    margin-left: 5px;
    padding: 0 !important;
}

Can we use a term other than gold? Gold makes me shiver thinking back to a certain other forum software and it's hardly golden 4 or 5 release. Gold just reminds me of THEM.

I prefer 'stable' :)

Can we use a term other than gold? Gold makes me shiver thinking back to a certain other forum software and it's hardly golden 4 or 5 release. Gold just reminds me of THEM.

I prefer 'stable' :)
1.5.0 == Gold, synonymous to me :/

Mike Creuzer updated Xenith with a new update entry:

XenForo 1.4.9 and minor bug fixes

• Fixed toolbar overflow issue
  • Fixed safari visitor panel issue and cleaned up the panel for more icon support
  • Cleaned up side by side node node styles
  • Input field transitions
  • Removed background on content for help pages and media gallery
  • Toggle icon positioning improved
  • Better mega menu for AD Navigation fixed
See full release notes here: UI.X

Read the rest of this update entry...

One thing I have noticed on mobile, not sure if latest release fixes or not....

The "font" logo, say... TattooHQ.

At times, when hitting the page, it will show exactly that, "TATTOOHQ", then a refresh, it shows "TATTOOH..." then a refresh, it may or may not change, rinse repeat.

I am sure it has something to do with the width, font-size, etc... but cannot figure out why it does that even on XFU. Sometimes, it will show "XF..." , others, the full "XFU". Has this issue been noticed by anyone else, or am I the only one? Has this issue been addressed?

Mobile using was a Samsung S5, Chrome browser.

Here are a couple attached images.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-23-19-41-19.webp
    Screenshot_2015-07-23-19-41-19.webp
    51 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2015-07-23-19-41-12.webp
    Screenshot_2015-07-23-19-41-12.webp
    51 KB · Views: 15
The "thread prefixes" that have white text show up "blank" on hover where text cannot be read (since BG & text are white). The prefixes with black text show up fine on hover.

Anyone else see this?

Last edited:
@Mike Creuzer
The avatars with Xenith theme are not resizing. Members uploading big avatars and shows up ugly. See gif below. Default xenforo vs xenith style
xenithavatar.gif

Can you suggest a quick fix please :(

@Sheldon
Can you suggest a solution?

Top Bottom