Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Greetings, if I can ask. How do I change this image?

d2e5ca83ec085badf60d09488cb27f7f.png
Solved.

With this version, interacting with Profile Posts and they appear transparent ...

View attachment 154914

Forum Home Page -> Profile Posts in sidebar -> Click on the Ellipse in the bottom right of the profile post.
Apologies looked into it, unable to replicate:

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 10.24.54 AM.webp

I checked your site I'm seeing something like

Code:
.messageSimple, .commentSimple
with a background transparent. If you want to send me htaccess to site Ill take a peek to fix, but I think this is in extra.cs or netrider.css.

May it be, that the Style Option - [UI.X] Search - "Viewport Width to Show Search Icon" does not work when "Search Position" is set to "Tab Links" or "Navigation" (did not try the others)?

When I set the value to "20%" or "30%" I would expect that the Quick search will be replaced with just the search icon when I narrow the width of the browser window? But it won't change, never. Just 100% (or any % gives 100%) and 0 works.

May it be, that the Style Option - [UI.X] Search - "Viewport Width to Show Search Icon" does not work when "Search Position" is set to "Tab Links" or "Navigation" (did not try the others)?

When I set the value to "20%" or "30%" I would expect that the Quick search will be replaced with just the search icon when I narrow the width of the browser window? But it won't change, never. Just 100% (or any % gives 100%) and 0 works.
Hello, not sure what could be causing this to mess up. Go ahead and create a ticket on this.

I thought i fixed it but i didn't
when i log onto the site it still displaying register button and text? potentially i was thinking is it possible to replace that with the attached image below?
1502492832811.webp

Attachments

• live update.webp
    live update.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 7
I thought i fixed it but i didn't
when i log onto the site it still displaying register button and text? potentially i was thinking is it possible to replace that with the attached image below?
Check your user group permissions, with settings in the [Audentio] UI.X Permissions section, specifically 'Can View Welcome Block'

Something has broken on the avatar on message layout? im sure it should be flush to the left where the online marker is?

1502545042915.webp

I really like this style, again and again and always.

Is there an option to fold (close) the selected tab sub-links („Watched threads“, „Watched Forums” … ) ALWAYS when an user opens the responsive navigation menu on mobile devices?

At the moment with every click on a menu point (“Forums”, “Media”…) the particular sub-links are opened (visible). Especially in responsive resolutions the users are overwhelmed by these options. I would like to generally hide them and just show them, when an user clicks on the arrow.

I do have checked the option “Remove Selected Tab Sub-Links: Turns the selected navigation tab into a drop-down menu.” in property “[UI.X] Navigation”. But this does not effect the responsive menu.

If there is no option, how can I achieve that, please? Probably I would have to remove the “is-active” class when opening the menu – but how to do?

One more thing:
I would like to remove the poster's avatar from thread listing, when the responsive resolution is very small, eg on iPhone5 + 6 vertical.
The poster's name is enough when resolution is tiny.

How can I set / achieve that, please?

Is there an option to fold (close) the selected tab sub-links („Watched threads“, „Watched Forums” … ) ALWAYS when an user opens the responsive navigation menu on mobile devices?

At the moment with every click on a menu point (“Forums”, “Media”…) the particular sub-links are opened (visible). Especially in responsive resolutions the users are overwhelmed by these options. I would like to generally hide them and just show them, when an user clicks on the arrow.

No one has an hint or a solution for this, please?

One more thing:
I would like to remove the poster's avatar from thread listing, when the responsive resolution is very small, eg on iPhone5 + 6 vertical. with 320-360px width. The poster's name is enough when resolution is this tiny.

Same here, any suggestion/hint please?

Top Bottom