Xenith

Xenith [Paid] 1.5.22.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hello! I'm attempting to make it so that each node has a different header from the homepage, but I'm only succeeding in making each node's background different.

Here's the code that might be useful:

Tried this in both page_container and header but to no avail. Tried to add a hook to header but it did nothing.
Code:
<xen:if is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(2))">
<div class="xenith_bg"></div>
<xen:elseif is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(30))" />
<xen:else />
</xen:if>
This is in extra.css for one node, but I also tried it in header.css. Same effect.
Code:
.xenith_bg, .node24{
background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/2OXu52K.jpg');
}
So with these codes, instead of changing the header it just changes the background of the page. What am I doing wrong?

Also, I have another question. What's the full width of the signature area?

Thank you!

Jake B.

Hello! I'm attempting to make it so that each node has a different header from the homepage, but I'm only succeeding in making each node's background different.

Here's the code that might be useful:

Tried this in both page_container and header but to no avail. Tried to add a hook to header but it did nothing.
Code:
<xen:if is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(2))">
<div class="xenith_bg"></div>
<xen:elseif is="in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(30))" />
<xen:else />
</xen:if>
This is in extra.css for one node, but I also tried it in header.css. Same effect.
Code:
.xenith_bg, .node24{
}
So with these codes, instead of changing the header it just changes the background of the page. What am I doing wrong?

Also, I have another question. What's the full width of the signature area?

Thank you!
The issue is with your css

Code:
.xenith_bg, .node24{
}
is applying the background image to anything with the class xenith_bg as well as anything with the class node24 (which is on the <body> tag)

The selector you'll want to use is more along the lines of .node24 .xenith_bg

Mike Creuzer

With this version, interacting with Profile Posts and they appear transparent ...

View attachment 154914

Forum Home Page -> Profile Posts in sidebar -> Click on the Ellipse in the bottom right of the profile post.
Apologies looked into it, unable to replicate:

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 10.24.54 AM.png

I checked your site I'm seeing something like

Code:
.messageSimple, .commentSimple
with a background transparent. If you want to send me htaccess to site Ill take a peek to fix, but I think this is in extra.cs or netrider.css.

Triops

May it be, that the Style Option - [UI.X] Search - "Viewport Width to Show Search Icon" does not work when "Search Position" is set to "Tab Links" or "Navigation" (did not try the others)?

When I set the value to "20%" or "30%" I would expect that the Quick search will be replaced with just the search icon when I narrow the width of the browser window? But it won't change, never. Just 100% (or any % gives 100%) and 0 works.

Dalton Prock

May it be, that the Style Option - [UI.X] Search - "Viewport Width to Show Search Icon" does not work when "Search Position" is set to "Tab Links" or "Navigation" (did not try the others)?

When I set the value to "20%" or "30%" I would expect that the Quick search will be replaced with just the search icon when I narrow the width of the browser window? But it won't change, never. Just 100% (or any % gives 100%) and 0 works.
Hello, not sure what could be causing this to mess up. Go ahead and create a ticket on this.

Brad P

I thought i fixed it but i didn't
when i log onto the site it still displaying register button and text? potentially i was thinking is it possible to replace that with the attached image below?
1502492832811.png

Attachments