Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I found the issue. Anyone who has purhcased, add this to EXTRA.css:

Code:
.hasFlexbox .sidebar .visitorPanel .secondaryContent {display: block; text-align: center;}

If you remember to, feel free to remove this. Or wrap it in a <xen:if is="@uix_version <= 1.4.8.0">

I'll be buying this either as soon as someone buys one of my expensive addons, or when I get my google play money :)

Looks really good, keep up the good work :)

Liam

Haha.... I've just trawled your mods looking for anything of interest but I've already got the ones I need of yours, sorry liam :D

Great job! Really enjoying the theme so far, just one minor issue:

ZhN4nSl.png

I added float: none under Message elements > Author User Name and that seems to fix it.

Mike, will the next version be addressing either of these two issues?

It does indeed. We should be good on an update tomorrow or early next week. We might just wait to make sure UI.X is released and is stable before updating all of our products to it. But locally, yes all fixed :)

Only 3-4 bugs reported total. And we styled up tablinks.

Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 3.34.30 PM.webp Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 3.34.20 PM.webp

Great job! Really enjoying the theme so far, just one minor issue:

ZhN4nSl.png

I added float: none under Message elements > Author User Name and that seems to fix it.

This is fixed in the next update, just had to delete some code we were using for testing.

Found another bug. The default path for the logo is incorrect:

7lTaqyT.png
Also fixed. That image does not exist, but used to. There is no image version of a logo with this theme, its text. You can supply your own image and itll work fine though.

Nope, has no effect. Tried Navigation Tabs Container as well.

But, if I change Header and Navigation > Settings > Header Tab Height to 60px then it works, with or without setting the Nav Tab height to 120px. Default is 34px, plus 30px padding top and bottom of Nav Tabs Container = 94px.

Nope, has no effect. Tried Navigation Tabs Container as well.

But, if I change Header and Navigation > Settings > Header Tab Height to 60px then it works, with or without setting the Nav Tab height to 120px. Default is 34px, plus 30px padding top and bottom of Nav Tabs Container = 94px.
This is the setting I was referring to, sorry. There is also a height for sticky navigations, just FYI. But did you find what you were looking for? We do add margins and paddings, hence you get the background to show through like it does.

Ok, if that's the right setting to change then I'm good there. You'll need to update the documentation though :p

One more thing, I'm assuming the intended behavior is for the primary logo to show when at the top of the page, but it's supposed to switch to the Brandmark Image when it switches to the Sticky Navigation after scrolling down right?

That's the way our Wordpress theme does it so if I can get this to work on the forum it'll be perfect.

Ok, if that's the right setting to change then I'm good there. You'll need to update the documentation though :p

One more thing, I'm assuming the intended behavior is for the primary logo to show when at the top of the page, but it's supposed to switch to the Brandmark Image when it switches to the Sticky Navigation after scrolling down right?

That's the way our Wordpress theme does it so if I can get this to work on the forum it'll be perfect.
Yes this is correct. The only difference is that in the default navigation style they are one and the same. Its not 'sticky logo' its 'navigation logo'. In other words, what you want will need to be done custom unless you change the navigation style to logo next to navigation (of which Im not sure if it will change your header design).

Sorry to keep bothering you but it's so close. I set the navigation style to "Float logo next to navigation" and set the logo block width but it behaves the same as "Navigation above block":

0Drq0OE.png

Sorry to keep bothering you but it's so close. I set the navigation style to "Float logo next to navigation" and set the logo block width but it behaves the same as "Navigation above block":

0Drq0OE.png
Ah yes this is because when you have covered page style on this setting doesn't really make sense. So it has no effect. You could try playing with page styles like default or wrapped.

Otherwise put it back and you can just manually change the images with CSS. I can help with this.

Ok, changing page style to default makes it work like I want but I'm still getting strange behavior trying to make the header the correct height for the logo:

5ds0RIr.png

Page style: default, logo set to float left, header tab height 60px, so far so good

Scroll down to get the sticky menu:
fkHhgW4.png

But it's compacting the menu unnecessarily

Change the header tab height back to default:
UYDcGvG.png

And now the sticky nav works correctly now:
fDbjAik.png

But of course the main logo doesn't have enough height again.

I think I can make it work by playing with element heights but I think setting the Height of Header Logo setting should do this for me.

Also, you should consider a dark version. Took a bit of fiddling with the palette but it looks really nice (y)

This looks amazing. Well done Mike and the Audentio team!

If someone were migrating from UI.X, would they find this similar on the backend – making this essentially a custom version of UI.X? I've grown accustomed to the flexibility of UI.X.

Top Bottom