Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I try to pay subscription and i cant! Only credit card
image.png

I do not have that option!
I try to purchase theme and i have paypal but not for subscription!

I'm having some issues with a hiding Welcome Block. Of course, the WelcomeBlock is by default hosted on the forums page, but with XenPorta2, I have a homepage, this means that I need the WelcomeBlock to be shown there instead!

I try to purchase theme and i have paypal but not for subscription!

Our subscription system does not currently support PayPal, there were some large issues that we ran into that we're still sorting out. It's worth noting that we don't store your card number, we're using Stripe to process all card payments and we only store a token that references your card on Stripe. If at any point you wanted to cancel your subscription you can do so and remove your card from our system (which also removes the actual card number from Stripe)

ThemeHouse updated Xenith with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixes and update to XenForo 1.5.11.0

Anyone else upgraded yet? I have a MAJOR BUG, and wanting to see if anyone else has the same or just me?

For forum posts/message, within the message user info section the username no longer displays, and the whole section is no longer collapsible/expandable ....
upload_2017-1-18_7-18-42.webp

When I check message_user_info template - both my Xenith child style and core Xenith style - a find on the text for 'username' even returns no results.

Was working perfectly prior to 1.5.9 -> 1.5.11 style upgrade.

I've opened a ticket @ ThemeHouse, but it's outside their hours so I'll have to wait :(

I was going to update till I saw your post @Mouth. :eek:

Just to confirm did you also update the UI.X addon to 1.1.1c with no issues?

For forum posts/message, within the message user info section the username no longer displays

I ran into the same problem, as a temporary fix I just copied this chunk from the previous version of the template:

Code:
<xen:if is="!{$isQuickReply}">
    <xen:hook name="message_user_info_text" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}', 'isQuickReply={$isQuickReply}'}">
        <h3 class="userText">
            <div class="uix_userTextInner">

<xen:if is="{$userBlockHasCollapsibleElements} == 1">
                <div class="js-messageUserBlockToggle messageUserBlockToggle">
                    <i class="uix_icon uix_icon-expand Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase uix_expand}" data-tipclass="iconTip"></i>
                    <i class="uix_icon uix_icon-collapse Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase uix_collapse}" data-tipclass="iconTip"></i>
                </div>
                </xen:if>

<xen:username user="$user" itemprop="name" rich="true" />
                <xen:if hascontent="true"><em class="userTitle" itemprop="title"><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper userTitle, $user, 1, 1}</xen:contentcheck></em></xen:if>
            </div>
            {xen:helper userBanner, $user, 'wrapped'}

<!-- slot: message_user_info_text -->

Worked for me, but I have no idea if it will have side effects with other configurations.

Hi,

My search box extends down into the user profile box so you can no use the search button. Can someone tell me how to have the search box on top of adjust the size so that it will fit without being obstructed? Thanks

search.webp

Not today, not soon, but a general tendency would be great:
Will this style be migrated to xf2 and will it base on UI.X2?

Not today, not soon, but a general tendency would be great:
Will this style be migrated to xf2 and will it base on UI.X2?

@Mike Creuzer ?

And: boaaah, I went through a lot of themes... Can somebody help please and suggest a good Wordpress theme, which fits fine to Xenith (don't care about the fonts, I take Open Sans anyway)?
I may be free or a payed theme, as long it's something good for the long run.

Top Bottom