Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I have the "problem", that the welcome block sometimes shows up, when one is logged in and sometimes does not show, when not logged in. Somehow it seems as if cookies play fool. This happens in FF and Chrome.
"Sometimes" mean, that it happens, not seldom, but I cannot exactly reproduce it - sometimes it's fine. When it happens, it's there, you can logout and login again and it will always be changed.

So, is this something I can change in the settings or is it a "bug" (in browser or xenforo or the style behaviour?).
Thanks!

And, when searching for new posts and have "last poster avatar" activated, there is some space missing right of the avatars. This does not happen at normal forums listing, just at showing "New Posts".
I did not manage to add padding or margin in EXTRA.css, because of the positioning of the username and time.

lastposter.webp

Recently updated to XF 1.5.8 - Will xenith be updated to 1.5.8?

I am still on the Xenith March version and have not updated to latest Xenith 1.5.7

trying to change the background image in the xenith settings but doesnt want to update is there a quick tutorial anywhere love the theme but want to modify the top image

@Mike Creuzer and @Jake B.
Is it possible NOT to have the menus show dropdown items on hover. With most themes, the split Ctrl does the pulldown, but here just hovering over the menu text gets it to open. Please answer.

Last edited:
@Mike Creuzer / @Jake B.

Code:
<li class="navTab uix_searchTab">
<div id="searchBar" class="hasSearchButton">
<i id="QuickSearchPlaceholder" class="uix_icon uix_icon-search" title="Search"></i>
<fieldset id="QuickSearch">
<form action="search/search" method="post" class="formPopup">
<div class="primaryControls">
<i class="uix_icon uix_icon-search" onclick='$("#QuickSearch form").submit()'></i>
<input type="search" name="keywords" value="" class="textCtrl" placeholder="Search..." results="0" title="Enter your search and hit enter" id="QuickSearchQuery"/>
</div>

Code:
<div id="uix_searchMinimal">
<form action="index.php?search/search" method="post">
<i id="uix_searchMinimalClose" class="uix_icon uix_icon-close" title="Close"></i>
<i id="uix_searchMinimalOptions" class="uix_icon uix_icon-cog" title="Options"></i>
<div id="uix_searchMinimalInput">
<input type="search" name="keywords" value="" placeholder="Search..." results="0"/>
</div>
<input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="14584,1468628440,ac8b162bb6c355310f65bbc10e5f26009026a490"/>
</form>
</div>

Chrome Developer Console reports ....
'results' attribute is deprecated and will be removed in M53, around September 2016. See https://www.chromestatus.com/features/5738199536107520 for more details.

@Mike Creuzer / @Jake B.

Code:
<li class="navTab uix_searchTab">
<div id="searchBar" class="hasSearchButton">
<i id="QuickSearchPlaceholder" class="uix_icon uix_icon-search" title="Search"></i>
<fieldset id="QuickSearch">
<form action="search/search" method="post" class="formPopup">
<div class="primaryControls">
<i class="uix_icon uix_icon-search" onclick='$("#QuickSearch form").submit()'></i>
<input type="search" name="keywords" value="" class="textCtrl" placeholder="Search..." results="0" title="Enter your search and hit enter" id="QuickSearchQuery"/>
</div>

Code:
<div id="uix_searchMinimal">
<form action="index.php?search/search" method="post">
<i id="uix_searchMinimalClose" class="uix_icon uix_icon-close" title="Close"></i>
<i id="uix_searchMinimalOptions" class="uix_icon uix_icon-cog" title="Options"></i>
<div id="uix_searchMinimalInput">
<input type="search" name="keywords" value="" placeholder="Search..." results="0"/>
</div>
<input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="14584,1468628440,ac8b162bb6c355310f65bbc10e5f26009026a490"/>
</form>
</div>

Chrome Developer Console reports ....
'results' attribute is deprecated and will be removed in M53, around September 2016. See https://www.chromestatus.com/features/5738199536107520 for more details.

That attribute is in the xenforo default style as well

Hey guys!
Does Xenith supports Nodes Image Background?
If not, has anyone made this before for the UI.X framework?
The idea is to be able to easily change the image for each node through options without hardcoding it into the style.

This is what I'm talking about:
xE9qWRg.jpg

No idea what the benefit of "Material Design" is yet, and still gotta get some customization work done on this theme, but I have to say, straight out of the box, it is pretty awesome.

Luckily, I have a trucking forum, so the mountains in the background work until I get something else up there, also have to get a logo in there to get rid of the text logo. I put my logo in there, but it showed up tiny, and haven't figured out why yet.

https://www.truckersforum.net

Hey guys!
Does Xenith supports Nodes Image Background?
If not, has anyone made this before for the UI.X framework?
The idea is to be able to easily change the image for each node through options without hardcoding it into the style.

This is what I'm talking about:
xE9qWRg.jpg

Well, if anyone is wondering how to do it... Just go to the Node Options, Style Options and then to the Styling tab, you can use the Background Image field or custom css at the bottom :)

So I didn't notice this before, does it happens to anyone else?
The "NEW" indicator in the top right for posts you haven't read is out of bounds.

guvbULs.png

Top Bottom