XenForo Translation [Latin American Spanish] [Deleted]

DiegoElias

DiegoElias submitted a new resource:

Traducción de XenForo [Español Latino] - Traducción al 100% de XenForo al idioma Español región Latinoamérica.

Traducción al 100% de XenForo al idioma Español región Latinoamérica. Respetando la RAE en el uso del idioma.

Características:
  • Emoji traducido al 100%
  • Vista pública del sitio entero traducido al 100% (Corrección con frases amigables)
  • Panel del administrador traducido al 100% (Corrección con frases sensitivas para las opciones)
  • Lista de Países traducido al 100% (Corrección de nombres oficiales al español)...

Read more about this resource...

@DiegoElias Please see point 6 of the rules.

6. All content must be posted in English as it is not possible for us to moderate the forums otherwise. In very specific cases (such as distributing a translation), foreign languages may be used provided an English translation is provided as well.

My forum is in in English language, can this add-on auto translate the forum when visitor visit from a Spanish country. And display as English for people in English country.

My forum is in in English language, can this add-on auto translate the forum when visitor visit from a Spanish country. And display as English for people in English country.
It translates the software and allows users to choose the language in which the software will be presented to them, they can choose the default language in their user control panel.

Obviously XenForo translations do not translate the messages sent by users, do not automatically recognize user language by region, this may be possible with some add-on.

It translates the software and allows users to choose the language in which the software will be presented to them, they can choose the default language in their user control panel.

Obviously XenForo translations do not translate the messages sent by users, do not automatically recognize user language by region, this may be possible with some add-on.
Does that mean this addon can't auto detect user location and also translate post. Maybe a user post in spanish language and it should be able to translate the content to english.

Can this translate only a specific forum only? My forum is in english but i want to create a Spanish Section or Category, can this addon only translate a particular forum while other section remain in english.

Can this translate only a specific forum only? My forum is in english but i want to create a Spanish Section or Category, can this addon only translate a particular forum while other section remain in english.
No, all forum is translated but with a language translation u can allow to your users choose the language.

Top Bottom