XenForo: the best invention since sliced bread

erich37

maaa-an, how I miss the countless long nights hunting for bugs and customizing my website when still using software like BuddyPress and Wordpress :( and nearly freaked out on all that crappy stuff.

Not that I am getting more sleep now, I am awake because of excitement over XenForo.
You guys really created a marvellous piece of software - no more hunting for bugs for me anymore (y)

Thank you XenForo, you guys rock!

Implied nod.
Actual nod >>>
nods.gif

:)

The only headache I've got is saving up money to get a license and then learning the ins and out of the software. I played with the demo and liked it quite a lot but as I am completely used to IPS, it's going to take some time learning XF as well. Anyhow, cheers.

The only headache I've got is saving up money to get a license and then learning the ins and out of the software. I played with the demo and liked it quite a lot but as I am completely used to IPS, it's going to take some time learning XF as well. Anyhow, cheers.

well, it takes some time as with any other software out there. It does not take any longer as learning how to use WordPress, but the difference is that XenForo makes much more fun learning how to use it. It might take you more time when you use Plugins of third-party-developers, same as when using plugins (or what the heck they call it there, I forgot) of third-party-developers at WordPress.
But I am using just XF-default with a few color-changes and a bit of custom HTML and that works just perfect.

Top Bottom