1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'XenForo' The Best Forum I've Seen

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by M4z0ra, Jul 19, 2011.

1. M4z0ra

M4z0ra New Member

Its nicely set - up, Vbulletin is along the lines of the Windows XP era, like the buttons images, functions etc. Xen Foro has a facebook look, but looks better. Anyways its the best forum out!
    CapnLuffy, Panupat and Digital Doctor like this.
  2. Brett Peters

Brett Peters Well-Known Member

I also agree, To add Xenforo also boasts a great community with first class mods and a development team that I could only explain as military focused but at the same time helpful and active within the forums.

Its a win win from where I am sitting :D
  3. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Is faster, more interactive, 100% less buggy, and sexier looking.
    That's pretty much a trouncing.
  4. Luke B

Luke B Active Member

I've found it to be nothing short of spectacular! I've only been using XenForo for a couple of months but my experience so far has been an absolute pleasure.
    The community here has been a tremendous help and the team members are masters of their craft.
    Its safe to say, I'm addicted to XenForo :D
    Kim and Renada like this.
  5. M4z0ra

M4z0ra New Member

I'd buy it but I just cant find that money, and set it up, but I've tried the demo and I know someone who hosts an xenforo site/forum/wiki.
  6. Markus

Markus Member

Xenforo is the first forum i have ever purchased.
    Not only that, but i was proud for purchasing it, made me all happy to see the community collected money going for a great purpose.
  7. Panupat

Panupat Well-Known Member

Bought 3 license in less than 3 months. That's saying someting ^-^
    Kim likes this.
  8. Divvens

Divvens Well-Known Member

Indeed, Xenforo is the best! And I love the fact that there is no dedicated place for 'testimonials', it's much better this way in a thread where even other people can share their own opinion adding more to what the OP posted :)
  9. Xarcell

Xarcell Well-Known Member

Yes, xF is the best I've seen & used as well.