XenForo Türkçe Çevirisi (Turkish Translation)

XenForo Türkçe Çevirisi (Turkish Translation) 1.2.2.b

No permission to download

yavuz

yavuz submitted a new resource:

XenForo Türkçe Çevirisi (Turkish Translation) (version 1.2.2) - XenForo'nun en güncel sürümüyle uyumlu Türkçe çevirisidir.

Uzun bir süre vakit konusunda yaşadığım sıkıntı nedeniyle başlayamadığım XenForo 1.1.x çevirisini nihayet tamamladım. Bu dil paketinin çevirisi, XenTR ekibinin başlattığı, bir süre sonra dahil olduğum ekipte büyük ölçüde sürdürdüğüm çevirinin üzerine temellenmiştir. Emeği Bulunan tüm arkadaşlara teşekkür ederim. Çeviri, aksi söylenmedikçe tüm XenForo...

Read more about this resource...

For those who follow, I'm in the process of updating the translation. Will update this soon.
Takip edenler için, dil paketini güncelliyorum bir yandan. En kısa sürede güncelleyeceğim.

Yavuz dil dosyasında küçük bir bug var...xenforo 1.4.4 kurdum...

editör'den "resim ekle" bbcode'a basınca aşağıdaki resim gibi gözüküyor...
"iptal" ve "ekle" düğmeleri üst üste geliyor ama dili ingilizce yapınca bu sorun gözükmüyor
bende sorunun dil dosyasında olabileceğini düşündüm.
ssssssssssıntısı.webp

Yavuz dil dosyasında küçük bir bug var...xenforo 1.4.4 kurdum...

editör'den "resim ekle" bbcode'a basınca aşağıdaki resim gibi gözüküyor...
"iptal" ve "ekle" düğmeleri üst üste geliyor ama dili ingilizce yapınca bu sorun gözükmüyor
bende sorunun dil dosyasında olabileceğini düşündüm.
View attachment 43887

Ben de son sürümü kullanıyorum. Varsayılan temada da, başka bir temada da denedim düzgün görüntüleyebiliyorum. Eğer editör temasında daha önce işlem yapıldıysa sıfırlanması gerekebilir.

I haven't been able to start on the translation but it's planned. I'll start translating as soon as I get it installed on a local enviroment.
(Henüz 1.2 sürümüne girişemedim. Ama günceleme planlıyorum. Lokal bir bilgisayara kurayım, en kısa zamanda yenileyeceğim.)

Earlier this day I've started on the Turkish translation again. It's nearly completed, translated all frontend phrases and overall %80 of the total (except style properties and development area). I'm planning to share it as soon as I'm finished. Thank you.
(Merhaba, bugün çeviriye tekrar başladım ve büyük bir bölümünü bitirdim. Ön yüzdeki çevirinin %100, stil parçaları ve geliştirici bölümü hariç %80'i bitti. Bittikten sonra inşallah paylaşacağım.)

yavuz updated XenForo Türkçe Çevirisi (Turkish Translation) with a new update entry:

Update to the Latest Xenforo Version 1.2.2

At last, an update to the latest XF version has arrived. Please note that there might be some typo error or bad translations. IF you have suggestions for phrases that you think need improvement, post a message.

This update also includes fixes in previous phrases a better TOS in general and some updated development titles. Because I'm not a developer many of the technical stuff escapes me. They make no sense to me. Any Turkish developers out there think they could translate the developer area,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yavuz,

That is great work, thank you for all your time!

By the way, is there any tool you can recommend me to do comparison between the translation I created and the one which you just finished? I translated only a few wordlets but I want to compare them and then merge.

Yavuz,

That is great work, thank you for all your time!

By the way, is there any tool you can recommend me to do comparison between the translation I created and the one which you just finished? I translated only a few wordlets but I want to compare them and then merge.

I haven't needed it for a long time. But when I did, I've used Beyond Compare There are more out there, free and paid ones. This one is for your consideration.

Top Bottom