XenForo Shopping Cart or Cart Integration?

LenKaiser

Has someone released a XenForo cart or is there a cart integration for XenForo? If there are integrations I'm open to what cart it is as long as it has downloadable product capability. Thanks.

Xen Product is a 3rd party plugin developed by one of the XenForo core developers (although it's not officially associated with XenForo). I use it to sell my add ons. It's very good. If you aren't selling physical goods, I recommend it for sure.

Thanks that one looks pretty good! :)

"Xen Product Manager isn't really suitable for physical products at the moment. It's heavily focused on licenses and downloads."
---
Chris.
I really would like that this amazing addon someday can handle physical products.
I'm sure that would be a total success.
As I said to Chris. "stores like Magento, Zencart, Prestashop, are absolutely boring, forums are fun!"

This was the reply of a developer in other forum of some scripts above.. when I asked about the integration of that script with xenForo:
Why dig up threads to continue to hype Xforno... Take it to their forums. But let's not compare ecommerce software with forum software. It's like comparing buying food and buying jeans. Jeans look great but taste horrible and cauliflower looks like a mess but tastes pretty good. So which is better?
---
Developer of *****Cart
I'm sure that the forums are better, and I'm pretty sure that if someday xenForo and other forums develop addons to sell physical products, many people (store admins) will change their old, heavy and boring stores to use forums. Including me. of course.

Last edited:
I really would like that this amazing addon someday can handle physical products.
I'm sure that would be a total success.
As I said to Chris. "stores like Magento, Zencart, Prestashop, are absolutely boring, forums are fun!"

This was the reply of a developer in other forum of some scripts above.. when I asked about the integration of that script with xenForo:

I'm sure that the forums are better, and I'm pretty sure that if someday xenForo and other forums develop addons to sell physical products, many people (store admins) will change their old, heavy and boring stores to use forums. Including me. of course.

Lot of forums have their own clothing lines these days including many other items i am pretty sure having option to sell physical items would be really great .

My wife just ordered some stuff at www.scrapbook.com. I think is an IPB installation. I would like to do something like that with XenForo!

...but I think that *****Cart's Developer in not all wrong.
Out there there are eCommerce scripts (I use some of them) with incredible integrations with 3rd party services (postage, re-marketing, mailing etc) and with already developed high level features in the core.

I would like to see integration XenForo integrated with Magento or PrestaShop.

edited: fixed wrong url

we have finally created a simple shop using widgets and paypal buttons - see the top of my forum for shop link.

Hopefully something more robust coming soon.

we have finally created a simple shop using widgets and paypal buttons - see the top of my forum for shop link.

Hopefully something more robust coming soon.

Something like that would be perfect for us to sell branded T-shirts, hats, mouse pads.

Anyone planning to make one of these? Something simple would be good. Xen is slanted to other than physical products, and their stuff is expensive.

Professional shopping carts (and attached product catalogues), even open source & free ones, will have users who will pay tens of thousands to have them customise and supported.

I think that after XF2 is released we will see some native XF e-commerce store addons, because XF2 will have a payment platform. But that will take some year(s)

Top Bottom