XenForo Idioma Español

XenForo Idioma Español 1.4.2

No permission to download
If anybody feels the need to discuss in spanish about the translation you can now do so at <removed by moderator>. Just letting you know. It'll hopefully help me improve the translation with time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you advise which license that domain is linked to?

There is no record of it.

My apologies! Forgot I am currently using my license on another site, I've temporarily taken it down, it should be licensed next week and back up.

Will be coming in February most likely. Currently undergoing a lot of personal changes so I'm quiet busy at the moment, but I haven't forgotten and look forward on bringing an awesome translation as soon as possible!

Dear @Lucas

I am wondering:
is this the spanish-language which is spoken in Spain or is it the spanish-language which is spoken in South-America ?

Appreciate your help!

Many thanks!

I tried to use the most standarized words in spanish through Latin America, so that it's as easy as possible for every different variation of spanish to understand. Check it out and let me know what you think.

many thanks for your explanation.

As I understand, your language-file is for "Latin America".
I am actually also looking for a "spanish language file" for the country in "Spain, Europe".

I guess the "spanish language" is quite different in "Spain, Europe" versus "Latin America" ?

I'll make it compatible in the next few weeks. I am just pretty busy with work lately. It should still work but there will be missing phrases or phrases needing update (which shouldn't be many).

I would happily pay for an official XenForo spanish translation.

Current translations are incomplete or not accurate, so I have my forum half-translated :(

I'll make it compatible in the next few weeks. I am just pretty busy with work lately. It should still work but there will be missing phrases or phrases needing update (which shouldn't be many).
Hi Lucas
Do you have any news?

Top Bottom