Integrate Pepipost with XENFORO Community and start sending emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
im trying to signup but keep getting

Password you entered is too weak, Please sign up again

even though i have a password manager thats gives complicated passwords

is service still open to registrations ?

Sorry for the delay in response, this offer is still on. You still facing signup issue? can you connect with me over live chat on Pepipost website

I'm very disappointed @Sachin Tiwari! I started receiving bounce messages now that the mail sent is not owned by username. Did some troubleshooting in ACP and indeed it was being rejected. So I log into my PepiPost account and all my domains but one are gone from domain manager! So I request a live chat only to be told this is a new policy and everyone's addon domains were removed, to add them back you must now upgrade to a new premium service. Why was no notice given? Why were people like myself that reported bugs, supported you using the service for over a year and even recommended and sent you business, grandfathered in or at least given some sort of advance notice to make other arrangements rather than finding this out because you suddenly have pages and pages of bounced messages in your ACP?

I'm very disappointed @Sachin Tiwari! I started receiving bounce messages now that the mail sent is not owned by username. Did some troubleshooting in ACP and indeed it was being rejected. So I log into my PepiPost account and all my domains but one are gone from domain manager! So I request a live chat only to be told this is a new policy and everyone's addon domains were removed, to add them back you must now upgrade to a new premium service. Why was no notice given? Why were people like myself that reported bugs, supported you using the service for over a year and even recommended and sent you business, grandfathered in or at least given some sort of advance notice to make other arrangements rather than finding this out because you suddenly have pages and pages of bounced messages in your ACP?
#make companies honest again.

Just checked, and my account is in the same situation. No notice given, and all the add-on domains removed.

6 pages of errors in the ACP due to mails not being delivered.

I left pepipost a long time ago. I finally realized, if you need a consistent service where your mail always gets delivered quickly and to the inbox, you have to pay. I've tried all of the free smtp email services now, and there's something bad about all of them.
Now I'm with Postmark, outstanding service at a price I'm happy to pay.

[QUOT

E="Mike Edge, post: 1186355, member: 8963"]I'm very disappointed @Sachin Tiwari! I started receiving bounce messages now that the mail sent is not owned by username. Did some troubleshooting in ACP and indeed it was being rejected. So I log into my PepiPost account and all my domains but one are gone from domain manager! So I request a live chat only to be told this is a new policy and everyone's addon domains were removed, to add them back you must now upgrade to a new premium service. Why was no notice given? Why were people like myself that reported bugs, supported you using the service for over a year and even recommended and sent you business, grandfathered in or at least given some sort of advance notice to make other arrangements rather than finding this out because you suddenly have pages and pages of bounced messages in your ACP?[/QUOTE]

Dear Mike,

Hope you're doing good!

On behalf of Pepipost, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had.

I would just like to inform you that we sent an email on your registered email address with Pepipost stating Pepipost's pricing update. Wherein we requested you to chose a primary domain and delete the rest. The email was sent on 4th Oct, 2017.

To add more than one sending domain you've to upgrade your account to Pro plan by making a recharge of minimum $10

Mike, ping us on chat so that we can assist you better.

Best,
Sachin

Just checked, and my account is in the same situation. No notice given, and all the add-on domains removed.

6 pages of errors in the ACP due to mails not being delivered.

Hi @MattW,

On behalf of Pepipost, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had.
We have sent advance intimation to all our users. Please share your username or email address for me to cross check.

You can ping us on live chat so that we can assist you better.

Best,
Sachin

Hi @MattW,

We have sent advance intimation to all our users. Please share your username or email address for me to cross check.

You can ping us on live chat so that we can assist you better.

Best,
Sachin
I've never received anything, and I don't delete any emails I receive

1509107439087.webp

Correct, just as I said in my post above. I did not receive anything either. The only reason I even knew was do to mail bouncing. Very disappointing @Sachin Tiwari as one of the very posts first made in this thread you said our account under this package included free multi-domain support. I did ping live support already. Was told I would need to upgrade and then shortly after a message of this chat has been disconnected as you appear inactive.

FWIW I got an email on 9/26 titled "[Action required] Add your Primay Sending Domain" on both email accounts for both sites I have (had) set up to use Pepipost:

Important changes to your Pepipost account Last week we sent you an email informing about our new pricing plans and what it means to you. Effective 4th October 2017, you will be moved to our Forever Free Plan. In this plan, you can send 25,000 emails for free monthly. Additionally, all opened emails automatically return as credits to your account. Action required: Update your primary sending domain You can have only one sending domain in Forever Free Plan. You currently have multiple sending domains. We request you to assign one of them as the primary sending domain and delete the rest. You can do it in the Domain Management tab in Pepipost Dashboard.

Please note that in the event of no action from you, our system will automatically assign the first added domain as primary sending domain and delete the rest.

If you have any queries, please feel free to reach us on Live Chat or write to us at support@pepipost.com Thanks,

Team Pepipost | Building world's largest community of Good Email Senders

What confused me is that I only have one domain per account. I set up a sub-domain so that gmail etc wouldn't show the "sent via Pepipost" thing, but that's all.

Regardless though, I've ditched Pepipost because my anti-virus kept flagging any email (like thread notifications) that contained a pepipost link saying "Link blocked, threat of data loss" "Dangerous URL blocked" essentially the methodology used trips phishing heuristic analysis triggers so I just went back to sending directly from the server. Granted this might not be a pepipost related issue but if I get threat warnings on emails to me from the sites that I manage, chances are there are many others that are getting them too.

Now is the right time to start using Pepipost for sending your emails, here’s why:

1. Recently updated pricing plans that offer convenience and savings better than any in our industry.

View attachment 172017

2. We make it even better for you. Instead of returning email credits for all the emails opened, we provide cashback on those emails. We are the only ESP that gives cashback on all opened emails.

View attachment 172018

3. Redesigned app with better UI and new features

View attachment 172019

4. More analytics and live reports so you can track email performance at the very moment you send out emails

View attachment 172020

View attachment 172021

Announcing monthly pricing plans from Pepipost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom