Integrate Pepipost with XENFORO Community and start sending emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this then I am sending blind messages? I does not know that what type email I am sending. You must log the mail subject so we can know that what email are bounced.
As Pepipost deals with the sending of a brand's business critical emails i.e. Transactional and Triggered, hence we have made it a policy under our data privacy guidelines to not store the content/subject of the email on our server.

While I appreciated your feedback, but because of the above reason we will be unable to take up this feature. But, there is a workaround, wherein you can store the copy of each emails on your server using our Bcc feature.

Mandrill / postmarkapp store the whole email.

Sendgrid keeps a copy of the log of who sent and clicked.

As Pepipost deals with the sending of a brand's business critical emails i.e. Transactional and Triggered, hence we have made it a policy under our data privacy guidelines to not store the content/subject of the email on our server.

While I appreciated your feedback, but because of the above reason we will be unable to take up this feature. But, there is a workaround, wherein you can store the copy of each emails on your server using our Bcc feature.

I think you must show me the mail subject. I am send the mail and what the problem for showing?

Mandrill / postmarkapp store the whole email.

Sendgrid keeps a copy of the log of who sent and clicked.

Its force to hidden, your are send and you are not allow to view. just all do send blind messages.

signed up three times with 2 different emails 3 different usernames. Im still waiting for the conformation emails.

I spoke with Jenny multiple times but nothing came of it, I get other mail that is sent to the email addresses but not emails from pepipost

As discussed, there was some configuration problem at your end because of which you were not receiving the email. As there is no provision to resend the confirmation emails, our technical team has now activated both of your accounts from backend. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I just wanted to leave feedback as we have been using Pepipost for around a month or so now.

There are serious quality control issues with Pepipost. The support is responsive and do help resolve issues but somethings in the Dashboard simply do not work. We have to request basic things such as setting up individual domain click tracking and that even got messed up which caused all links in notification emails to break.

I hope the quality control issues can be resolved. The Dashboard needs serious work, which I am told is in the works.

Email delivery seems to be good now. Issues related to that were fixed.

We are still going to stick with them a bit longer and hope that the quality control improves.

Last edited:
We are still going to stick with them a bit longer and hope that the quality control improves.
Yeah, I had lots of issues ~6 weeks back. You're a braver man than I, as I couldn't afford to leave my transactional email with an incomplete and beta quality service.

I would like to say that I spent about an hour on TeamViewer with Dibya who was able to solve a pretty nasty issue with click tracking. I really can not say enough about the support level.

I would like to say that I spent about an hour on TeamViewer with Dibya who was able to solve a pretty nasty issue with click tracking. I really can not say enough about the support level.

I have just opened an account at Pepipost for my wife's Wordpress/Woocommerce site.

The support is great, fast, polite and knowledgeable! maybe I will try for xenforo, I don't really like Amazon at all.

im trying to signup but keep getting

Password you entered is too weak, Please sign up again

even though i have a password manager thats gives complicated passwords

is service still open to registrations ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom