Xenforo demo

PXB

Hi..

I bought XenForo some days ago but as my current forum runs VB5 and it will take some time to make everything work right. Meanwhile, I was working on the 3 days demo version to customize the template, but I created a new one today and I have facing some issues to upload my custom skin. Some server error logs are listed:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object - library/XenForo/DataWriter/StyleProperty.php:106

ErrorException: Argument 4 passed to XenForo_DataWriter::_isFieldValueValid() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/xfdemo/www/130/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 643 and defined -library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:718

ErrorException: Argument 4 passed to XenForo_DataWriter::_isFieldValueValid() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/xfdemo/www/130/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 643 and defined -library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:718
When I go to upload the skin it simply doesn't do anything...

Hi..

I bought XenForo some days ago but as my current forum runs VB5 and it will take some time to make everything work right. Meanwhile, I was working on the 3 days demo version to customize the template, but I created a new one today and I have facing some issues to upload my custom skin. Some server error logs are listed:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object - library/XenForo/DataWriter/StyleProperty.php:106

When I go to upload the skin it simply doesn't do anything...

The demo does not allow uploading of styles or add-ons. You should setup a test forum of your own if you have a license

To be honest I never tried a style import, I based my response on others from the past and may have mis-understood.

I did just try to import a style and it did not work for me but I'm also having some network issues I think as I only get a error stating "No data received".

Can you try again? That sounds like something weird going on as that error really doesn't make sense. Sounds a bit like an opcode cache memory corruption (which is something we have seen before).

Can you try again? That sounds like something weird going on as that error really doesn't make sense. Sounds a bit like an opcode cache memory corruption (which is something we have seen before).

Not sure if that was directed at me Mike, but I was able to import a style this time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom