XenForo Lite -- Alternadiv

XenForo Lite -- Alternadiv 1.1.2

No permission to download
Tanks for the update :). If conversations are activated, the icon is there, but you couldnt get in the inbox menu, to show the old conversations. There is a link missing ("show all" and "start new conversation"). I am just testing a little bit around.

1682374301912.png

Last edited:
you download it

But the login menu and the side menu did not appear

Is there anything that should be done?

For the login menu, in extra.less remove:
CSS:
.p-navgroup--member, // REMOVE TO SHOW ACCOUNT MENU IN NAVIGATION
.p-navgroup-link--conversations, // REMOVE TO SHOW CONVERSATIONS MENU IN NAVIGATION
.p-navgroup-link--alerts, // REMOVE TO SHOW ALERTS MENU IN NAVIGATION
.p-navgroup--guest, // REMOVE TO ALLOW LOGGING IN
.p-navgroup-link--search, // REMOVE TO SHOW SEARCH BOX IN NAVIGATION

For the side menu, do you mean the sidebar? Like where forum statistics and members online usually are?

Tanks for the update :). If conversations are activated, the icon is there, but you couldnt get in the inbox menu, to show the old conversations. There is a link missing ("show all" and "start new conversation"). I am just testing a little bit around.

View attachment 285134
Hey, nice find! I appreciate you reporting that type of thing. For now, in extra.less remove the code below. But I'm working on an update that will fix little "bugs" like this.

Remove:
.listInline.listInline--bullet,

If the Elements only hidden / modified by CSS the content would be transfered to the client and there it would be invisible so the data that be transfered would be the same as other styles?

Just following up on this as its been a while.

I've had members of my forum using the 'low bandwidth' version of the site for a good while now and it's been great, especially on sat com or other metered connections.

Once again thanks @Alternadiv for putting in the time and effort.

Top Bottom