XenFacil's BBCode Note (BBCode Nota de XenFacil) [Deleted]

lms

lms submitted a new resource:

XenFacil's BBCode Note (BBCode Nota de XenFacil) - BBCode Note, Information, Warning and Tip.

BB Code for Notes, Infomations, Warnings and Tips are configurable in ACP -> Options.
[NOTA="Advertencia"]...[/NOTA] Warnings.
[NOTA="Informacion"]...[/NOTA] Informations.
[NOTA="Consejo"]...[/NOTA] Tips.
[NOTA="Nota"]...[/NOTA] Notes.

PERMISOS:
Do not allow the distribution of any code in this add-on by any route and / or web.
Can be translated into other languages and publish these translations (only phrases!).

Read more about this resource...

The addon-XenFacil_nota_BBCode.3.2b.xml file (into zip root) is the add-on file to install. This file is in english language. For spanish translation, you must import the Idioma-Espanol-(BBCodeNota).3.2.xml file into the "traduccion" folder. The add-on is installed in English.

Salud2

Because I forgot it. Really versions a and b correspond to errors packaging, yet fixed. That is a difference, but it really is version 3

Salud2

Do you have any plan when you give me update? I am still cannot using your plugin.
My add-on is not responsible for the hide hack add-on not work. I changed in my demo forum the class of extend to XFCP_my_class and my add-on work fine.
The ../XenForo/VfcodersHH/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php file,into the getTags() function:
[PHP
if ($this->_tags !== null)
{
return $this->_tags;
}
[/PHP]
I think that these lines do not allow to run the function and them get the error, but i do not affirm. For their knowledge, this works programmatically exactly like my quote add-on with which there is no collision.

Salud2

Where you changed the class of extend to XFCP_my_class? Do you have any fix for this issue?
I changed the extend class to XFCP_XenFacil_Nota_BbCode_Formatter instead of XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base. Add-on behavior is identical. BBCode Nota work fine, but does it work hh add-on.

The [hide]aaa[/hide] is transform to [vfc_hh="1,2"]aaa[/vfc_hh]

It should fix VFcoders

Salud2

ok. Share it with them.

Salud2

I have asked but I did not think VFcoders are have a time to going on this issue fixing.

Sorry about that I am still cannot using your plugin. Do have here other type plugin doing BBCode Note?

Top Bottom