1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenFacil's BBCode Note (BBCode Nota de XenFacil) [Paid] 3.2

BBCode Note, Information, Warning and Tip.

1. lms

lms Well-Known Member

lms submitted a new resource:

XenFacil's BBCode Note (BBCode Nota de XenFacil) - BBCode Note, Information, Warning and Tip.

Read more about this resource...

2. lms

lms Well-Known Member

3. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

@Ims, I have purchased this addon but how to installing english language only?

4. lms

lms Well-Known Member

The addon-XenFacil_nota_BBCode.3.2b.xml file (into zip root) is the add-on file to install. This file is in english language. For spanish translation, you must import the Idioma-Espanol-(BBCodeNota).3.2.xml file into the "traduccion" folder. The add-on is installed in English.

Salud2

5. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

Installed 3.2b But Admin CP still are showing version 3 , Why version no are not updated?

6. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Because I forgot it. Really versions a and b correspond to errors packaging, yet fixed. That is a difference, but it really is version 3

Salud2

7. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

8. lms

lms Well-Known Member

I see how to do it.

Salud2

Nirjonadda likes this.
  9. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

Do you have any update?

10. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Sorry, but still I could not look at you. A little calm, please.

Salud2

11. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

Do you have any plan when you give me update? I am still cannot using your plugin.

12. lms

lms Well-Known Member

My add-on is not responsible for the hide hack add-on not work. I changed in my demo forum the class of extend to XFCP_my_class and my add-on work fine.
    The ../XenForo/VfcodersHH/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php file,into the getTags() function:
    [PHP
    if ($this->_tags !== null)
    {
    return $this->_tags;
    }
    [/PHP]
    I think that these lines do not allow to run the function and them get the error, but i do not affirm. For their knowledge, this works programmatically exactly like my quote add-on with which there is no collision.

Salud2

13. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

Where you changed the class of extend to XFCP_my_class? Do you have any fix for this issue?

14. lms

lms Well-Known Member

I changed the extend class to XFCP_XenFacil_Nota_BbCode_Formatter instead of XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base. Add-on behavior is identical. BBCode Nota work fine, but does it work hh add-on.

The [hide]aaa[/hide] is transform to [vfc_hh="1,2"]aaa[/vfc_hh]

It should fix VFcoders

Salud2

15. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

If fix VFcoders then i thing we need to share with VFcoders XenFacil's BBCode Note files to check out.

16. lms

lms Well-Known Member

ok. Share it with them.

Salud2

17. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

I have asked but I did not think VFcoders are have a time to going on this issue fixing.

Sorry about that I am still cannot using your plugin. Do have here other type plugin doing BBCode Note?

18. lms

lms Well-Known Member

No.

Salud2

19. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Active Member

20. lms

lms Well-Known Member

No.

Salud2