xenEsport [Paid] [Deleted]

The idea of this mod is good and I was in the process of getting something similar developed. It seems a bit sketchy in places though. The inability to upload a team logo, link only etc - and the demo looks completely broken on Firefox on the link provided.

- I do not see nothing wrong in Firefox. Attached below some screenshots where you see the use of Firefox and the link to the demo:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vazgr6.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/wul7vr.jpg
- The logo of the team you can upload via url, as it does here on xenForo for images (by clicking on the icon of the images is required to load the url) and so I did staying true to the style of xenForo. :)

Information note for everyone: as it can be misunderstood this add-on, and I understand, as a person reads that "operates, changes, and deletes individual teams, players and clanwar" and immediately think it was meant for management of tournaments or to adapting it to a community, the error is understandable, but this add-on has been designed to simplify the management of Clan of their team and their Player and Clanwar. That is why I decided to call this add-on xenEsport = xenElectronicSport, and serves mainly to multigaming.

Last edited:
How to use xenEsport?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It seems to me that between now demo, video installation and video on how you use xenEsport the documentation for this add-on is enough. ;)

The following error occurred:
The controller XenTeam_ControllerPublic_XenCreateTeam for the route xenteamcreateteam/write could not be found.

This occurred while trying to create a new team in your demo. Can this handle tournament brackets? How hard would it be to rename or rewrite some of the english text?

These days we are working on the Add-on and also on a short demo because as already announced previously:
[Ad] Soon will be posted a new demo, with reference to our new site.Stay tuned for more news.
then you caught the moment when we made the changes, please try again later, or in the next few days.

This add-on is not needed for tournaments only to manage their team within their own clan, is a facility that has been designed for Multingaming.
xenPlay handles Tournaments and Ladders, you can check its features here: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenplay-1-2-x-compatible.2424/

The addon is native in English but can be translated easily into the system of grasi created by xenForo.

EDIT:

We have restored the operation even though we are still working.

Last edited:
[Press]

The company has decided that from now on will be posted our add-on, our templates and various updates without giving any public response to the user.
We will be happy to answer you and help you in private so as to devote much more attention to each of you.
We invite anyone who wants to support information or contact us privately.
You will find in the next few days more and more information and news about our projects on our website, we will limit ourselves to the publication of this platform.

Thank you for your attention
Best Regards

netkingZ

It was announced that from today there will be more information provided in connection with this add-on on this page, but we will use our website as an information base, specifically the section dedicated to the add-on (http://demo.netkingz.it/xenforo / index.php? forums/add-ons.39 /).

We invite all interested users with this add-on to put their questions in the special section on our website in reference to the add-ons that interests you.

On this site we report only the updates of the add-ons. invite anyone to ask their own questions within our website in the section dedicated to this add-on.

This looks very interesting, one question. Can players join the teams themselves, or do they have to be manually added under manage teams panel?

Thanks

This looks very interesting, one question. Can players join the teams themselves, or do they have to be manually added under manage teams panel?

Thanks

Players needs to be manually added under manage teams panel.

suspended, Shame, looks like it has potential

I haven't time to support and develop this add-on in this time , i respect the user, i don't give you unsupported plugin ... and you told me: shame.
No problem man. I respect your opinion. ;)

Players needs to be manually added under manage teams panel.

I haven't time to support and develop this add-on in this time , i respect the user, i don't give you unsupported plugin ... and you told me: shame.
No problem man. I respect your opinion. ;)

Its not opinion its fact.

You just said it again then. You havent time to support this addon, but then again in the same sentence you dont give us unsupported plugin.

I think this is more of a language barrier issue.

I do hope you find time to develop this plugin more as its something i am really interested in.

You just said it again then. You havent time to support this addon, but then again in the same sentence you dont give us unsupported plugin.

I do hope you find time to develop this plugin more as its something i am really interested in.
I wish plugin developers would make their plugins open source when they decide to stop development, so others could pickup where they leave off.

This add-on isn't supported , i haven't time to support and develop it.
The develop is suspended from 1 year.
I m very happy that you like my add-on but i haven't time
If in the future i will have time i will support and develop this add-on , but at this time i haven't time. Easy.

I wish plugin developers would make their plugins open source when they decide to stop development, so others could pickup where they leave off.

Sorry, i make some open source plugins in some years but I do not know when development will resume.
I don't know the future , other developers can use my addon information to make theirs addon.

EDIT:
I changed tag information to Unmaintained.

Last edited:
Top Bottom