XenCore Tools [Paid] [Deleted]

Nice compilation, it makes admins life easy instead of having to manage each addon separately.
Will there be a feature in the addon to also have the option to highlight admin/moderator posts? Perhaps an icon next to the thread too that an admin replied there. Like what Blizzard does on their forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794350261
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794350261
You mention this?

Screenshot_5.webp

Yeah and also the background of the post color changing so it highlights in a different color than other posters.

If you have particular request, don't hesitate to propose them, I shall examine them.

I'm working on the next version which will include at least 40 features all in all !

PS: Thank for the reviews (y)

Separate categories is cool for the forumhome but with this activ you kill the frame in the nodes (forum view). What ist bad.
Can you fix that problem?

I mean this (red arrow) frame in a "under Forum" node.
You lose that if you activate "Separate categories".

upload_2014-6-3_10-34-18.webp

Disappointed. Most of the features dont work or are buggy when using custom style. If using stock standard default style, go for it.

Disappointed. Most of the features dont work or are buggy when using custom style. If using stock standard default style, go for it.
Yet this is clearly explained: "All these features were tested on an original style XenForo (1.3.2), I can not absolutely guarantee their operation on a custom style."

Yet this is clearly explained: "All these features were tested on an original style XenForo (1.3.2), I can not absolutely guarantee their operation on a custom style."
Yes i understand that. Im just pointing it out further to people who may be using a style other than default that might be looking to purchase it. Basically buyer beware. It does work on default style, but chances are it will not function at all on people using custom styles bought by the designers on here and elsewhere.

Yes i understand that. Im just pointing it out further to people who may be using a style other than default that might be looking to purchase it. Basically buyer beware. It does work on default style, but chances are it will not function at all on people using custom styles bought by the designers on here and elsewhere.
Here is the site of one of my client that uses the style Core and seems to work very well.

I once again spotted on the custom styles, I do not guarantee its operation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom