[XenConcept] User Activity

[XenConcept] User Activity [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
updated and working, thanks..

over-write files box? thats means over-writing the the actual php files correct? or does that reset db data?

This option allows you to overwrite existing files.

I see what u did with xc_user_activity.less

uncommented

Code:
//color: #2577b1;

nice, so this means we can use on different colored styles without editing the color block

Thank u very much Remi,

Keep up the great work. I will look thru your site to see if anything else interests me. You have so much its overwhelming (y)

Love this add on. Only issue I am having is a minor aesthetic one. The header block is not displaying correctly (see image). Instead of the black bar at the bottom of it extending evenly across the bar as it should, there is section missing. No idea why it's displaying that way?

How it's displaying
threadview.webp

How it should display
threadview2.webp

Love this add on. Only issue I am having is a minor aesthetic one. The header block is not displaying correctly (see image). Instead of the black bar at the bottom of it extending evenly across the bar as it should, there is section missing. No idea why it's displaying that way?

How it's displaying
View attachment 219087

How it should display
View attachment 219088

Hello,

In the template xc_user_activity.less, Delete the following line padding: 6px 10px;

Hello,

The add-on only works with queries. No caching system was added.

My knowledge won't allow me to answer your question.
I have heard that it's quite slow on very large forums specially viewers on Forum List. I would have bought the addon if there was some sort of cache or better optimized queries.
Based on feedback I have received on 200+ Nodes it takes around 5-7 second to load home page logged-in, with Guest cache system it takes 0.7 second to load.

I would like to suggest to prioritize this for the next release as this can bring a big value to the addon :)

Thanks

I have buy this addon.
But i think, it works not correct!
I know that there is little going on my board.
But what the addon shows at the end cannot be possible.
Please take a look at that.
I would be happy to provide you with further information.

I have buy this addon.
But i think, it works not correct!
I know that there is little going on my board.
But what the addon shows at the end cannot be possible.
Please take a look at that.
I would be happy to provide you with further information.
What do you mean? What are you talking about? Please describe your problem.

Just downloaded & installed this.
Am wondering if someone can advise please, how can I remove the space before the comma and after a Username. I would basically want the list of people to read like Username1, Username2, Username3; rather than Username1 , Username2 , Username 3 which looks a bit weird.

Also, can I stop this including users who have chosen to hide their online status (except for Admin/ Mods), or at least stop the colours in Username view from making the distinction?

Last edited:
What am I missing here? How can we have more users who have posted in a thread than have read it? 848 have read it and posted within, but only 111 have read it. Confused.

1590905253436.webp

Top Bottom