[XenConcept] User Activity

[XenConcept] User Activity [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)

XenConcept

XenConcept submitted a new resource:

[XenConcept] User Activity (Users Viewed, Viewing Thread, Viewing Forum) - This add-on allows you to see who read the threads, number of visitor members in the forums, and vis

This add-on allows you to see who read the threads, number of visitor members in the forums, and visitors / members who navigate in the threads.

Feature Summary
  • Multi options
  • Usergroup permission
  • Count reader each threads
  • Count viewers each threads
  • Count viewers each forums
  • Multi positions
This add-on uses very little performance.

We have included three positions :
  • Above pageNav
  • Below quick reply
  • Above quick Reply

Read more about this resource...

I love you. Thank you so much for taking our suggestions on board, I can see this add-on attracting a few purchases! <3

XenConcept updated [XenConcept] User Activity (Users Viewed, Viewing Thread, Viewing Forum) with a new update entry:

• Fixe a minor bug (Linked to position)
  • New options
    • New positions
      • Below share block
    • Sort username by alphabetical
      • Readers list
Regarding the option "Viewing forum" this includes the visitors / members who consult the discussions in the forum.

New positions :

View attachment 163622

View attachment 163623

Sort by username alphabetical

Before :

View attachment 163626

After ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I knew you could it, very well done. Great support and listens to his customers.

This add-on is similar to the [RainDD] User Activity (Users Viewed, Viewing Thread) for XF1. So if you liked that add-on, this add-on does the same thing. Best feature :)

The option to show blocks under quick reply is not working. It shows the block over the quick reply no matter what option you specify except above option is working fine.

It is actually the other way around. The "Show Block Above" quick reply makes it below and the below option makes it above. Also members who hide their online status are not counted. Despite their username don't appear they should be counted.

The option to show blocks under quick reply is not working. It shows the block over the quick reply no matter what option you specify except above option is working fine.

It is actually the other way around. The "Show Block Above" quick reply makes it below and the below option makes it above. Also members who hide their online status are not counted. Despite their username don't appear they should be counted.

You did not download the latest update.

XenConcept updated [XenConcept] User Activity (Users Viewed, Viewing Thread, Viewing Forum) with a new update entry:

• Fixe bugs
  • New option :
    • Exclude robots from User Activity (Viewers thread and Viewers Forum)
View attachment 163656

New add :

The new option "Exclude robots from User Activity" allows you to count robots or not.

Viewing forum (Block)
  • Options for the block :
    • Block title
    • How to display the users
    • Viewing forum position
      • Above thread list
      • Below thread list
  • Options
    • Exclude...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This developer is a hard worker. Not only does he constantly work on improving the add-on but he also listens to his customers and takes feedback kindly. Keep it up mate, you are doing an excellent job. This add-on is coming together nicely.

This developer is a hard worker. Not only does he constantly work on improving the add-on but he also listens to his customers and takes feedback kindly. Keep it up mate, you are doing an excellent job. This add-on is coming together nicely.

Thank you very much. Passion has no limit.

So how exactly do you buy this? When trying to add it to cart on the website, I get a "You do not have permission to purchase products" message. I thought maybe I had to wait for an email verification or something, but never received anything...?

So how exactly do you buy this? When trying to add it to cart on the website, I get a "You do not have permission to purchase products" message. I thought maybe I had to wait for an email verification or something, but never received anything...?

Your account was an approval wait.

I'm not sure what the issue is, but every time I enable this addon my site goes completely offline - the login page will load but nothing else, I just get white page and an http error 500. I disabled all other addon's and still have the same problem. Has anyone else reported something similar?

EDIT: Okay, the problem seems to be with these two options:
  • Enable viewing forum in home
  • Enable viewing in Forum Thread List
Enabling the first seems to slow things down, but the second one is the one that brings the site completely offline. So I'm guessing that it must overtax the server. Doesn't really matter to me, though, having those two options. I really only enabled to check them out. (y)

2nd EDIT: Yes, after looking into it a little more, it was a memory problem. You'll need to set memory_limit to at least 512MB for those options.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the issue is, but every time I enable this addon my site goes completely offline - the login page will load but nothing else, I just get white page and an http error 500. I disabled all other addon's and still have the same problem. Has anyone else reported something similar?

EDIT: Okay, the problem seems to be with these two options:
  • Enable viewing forum in home
  • Enable viewing in Forum Thread List
Enabling the first seems to slow things down, but the second one is the one that brings the site completely offline. So I'm guessing that it must overtax the server. Doesn't really matter to me, though, having those two options. I really only enabled to check them out. (y)

2nd EDIT: Yes, after looking into it a little more, it was a memory problem. You'll need to set memory_limit to at least 512MB for those options.
Thank you for the information. your website lag yet?

Top Bottom