[XenConcept] User Activity

[XenConcept] User Activity [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Is it possible to display which users have already viewed the thread.
Like the screenshot.

Attachments

• Auswahl_002.webp
    Auswahl_002.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 23
What is the difference between viewed and read?
The screenshot above is from a Xenforo forum. There it is also possible .....

Now i have buy this addon. "users who have read the thread" works ^^
Question:
How can I change the color of the box? See attachement.

Attachments

• Auswahl_001.webp
    Auswahl_001.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 18
Now i have buy this addon. "users who have read the thread" works ^^
Question:
How can I change the color of the box? See attachement.

Go to the following template xc_user_activity.less

Find:
CSS:
.block-userActivity--header {

padding: 6px 10px;
font-size: 13px;
color: #2577b1;
background: #edf6fd;
border-bottom: 1px solid #cbcbcb;
background: linear-gradient(0deg, #edf6fd, #f6fafe);
}
Replace by:

CSS:
.block-userActivity--header {

padding: 6px 10px;
font-size: 13px;
color: #2577b1;
border-bottom: 1px solid #cbcbcb;
}

Hello.
I noticed that I do not have the same number of users viewing the forum on the main page and the number of users viewing in Forum Thread List .
Viewing the forum on the main page:
fff.webp
At the same time, if you go in Forum Thread List:
ddd.webp
Why does it show such different values?

And another problem. If I disable this option in user group settings: "Can view viewers forum (Thread list)", but the following option is enabled: "Can view viewers forum (In home) ". As the picture below:
еее.webp
With such settings, it does not show the number of forum viewers on the main page, nor the number of users viewing in Forum Thread List.
I am trying to set such settings so that users do not have issues with mismatch values described above.
Excuse me for my English, I use an online translator.

Hello.
I noticed that I do not have the same number of users viewing the forum on the main page and the number of users viewing in Forum Thread List .
View attachment 213759
View attachment 213760

And another problem. If I disable this option in user group settings: "Can view viewers forum (Thread list)", but the following option is enabled: "Can view viewers forum (In home) ". As the picture below:
View attachment 213761
With such settings, it does not show the number of forum viewers on the main page, nor the number of users viewing in Forum Thread List.
I am trying to set such settings so that users do not have issues with mismatch values described above.

Hello,

Do you have more screenshots ?

Hello.
View attachment 213759
View attachment 213760

View attachment 213761
Hi,
Yes I too have the same issues..

Hello,
I have read much older posts about the performance impact of running this addon, but nothing recent.
Is there any information on how it's running on Xenforo 2.1?
At AVForums, we have 257 nodes. How do you cache your stats? Do you rely on the Enhanced search?
Do you anticipate that I would experience a loss in performance?

Hello,
I have read much older posts about the performance impact of running this addon, but nothing recent.
Is there any information on how it's running on Xenforo 2.1?
At AVForums, we have 257 nodes. How do you cache your stats? Do you rely on the Enhanced search?
Do you anticipate that I would experience a loss in performance?
Hello,

The add-on only works with queries. No caching system was added.

My knowledge won't allow me to answer your question.

who.png

Hello, Just purchased this amazing product today. I have a dark style. How can I force it to use the style colors. I do see above in post 126 how to change the colors but can it be forced to adopt current style.

Last edited:
updated and working, thanks..

over-write files box? thats means over-writing the the actual php files correct? or does that reset db data?

Top Bottom