[XenConcept] User Activity

[XenConcept] User Activity [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
How do I get the "Who Read This Thread" to work I set permissions for members and enabled it but can't seem to find it on my forum where it says this "Who Read This Thread".

UPDATE - Oh hehe it don't show for the original poster. :D

Thanks

I only have a small forum but noticed it only shows for other people who read it and not the original poster, that's why I could not see it :D

If the original poster (first poster/thread starter) they would not show on the "Who Read This Thread"?

Thanks. I purchased and installed this add-on and it works great. I just converted my vB4 forum to XenForo 2.0 and missed the "Who has read the thread/forum" info I used to have with the vB.

The only thing this add-on does not do that the vB4 did was with vB4, I could click below on the list of people who viewed the thread, and it would bring up a list of those viewers with the time that they last viewed the thread. That was nice, so if that can be done with this add-on it would be a welcome addition. Sometimes it's nice to know when a certain member or group of members actually last viewed a thread.

Other than that, it's perfect. I recommend this add-on highly. Great job!

Thanks. I purchased and installed this add-on and it works great. I just converted my vB4 forum to XenForo 2.0 and missed the "Who has read the thread/forum" info I used to have with the vB.

The only thing this add-on does not do that the vB4 did was with vB4, I could click below on the list of people who viewed the thread, and it would bring up a list of those viewers with the time that they last viewed the thread. That was nice, so if that can be done with this add-on it would be a welcome addition. Sometimes it's nice to know when a certain member or group of members actually last viewed a thread.

Other than that, it's perfect. I recommend this add-on highly. Great job!

Hello,

Thank you for your comment. I will put your suggestion in a future update.

Regards

XenConcept updated [XenConcept] User Activity (Users Viewed, Viewing Thread, Viewing Forum) with a new update entry:

New release 2.1.0

• We removed the "Block title" options to replace them with phrases
  • Adding new features
    • Users who replied this thread
We have planned two permission for the new feature :
  • Can view replies own threads
  • Can view replies all threads
View attachment 173709

Here are the options we have planned :
  • Enable replied thread
  • Replied thread position
    • Above PageNav
    • Below Quick Reply
    • Above Quick Reply
    • Below...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this show which members have 'read' a Thread or just members who are 'reading' a Thread?
I have an addon on v1 where at the bottom f the Thread it shows which members have already 'read' the Thread so wasn't sure if this does the same..

Does this show which members have 'read' a Thread or just members who are 'reading' a Thread?
I have an addon on v1 where at the bottom f the Thread it shows which members have already 'read' the Thread so wasn't sure if this does the same..

Hello,

He does both.

The members who read the discussion. And the members who reading the discussion

The only thing this add-on does not do that the vB4 did was with vB4, I could click below on the list of people who viewed the thread, and it would bring up a list of those viewers with the time that they last viewed the thread.

that would be important for me too.

Top Bottom