[XenConcept] Prefix forum listing

[XenConcept] Prefix forum listing [Paid] 2.0.8 Patch Level 3

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Thanks for looking into. Even if I can't use it, I don't mind the measly $10 spent simply for your time looking into. Keep up the good work. 🍻

This breaks the add-on. Even after enabling the permissions to view the block, the block itself shows up but the prefixes do not show up.

Also, using the 2.0.7 patch 3, not all prefixes show up for some reason, feel free to check here for instance:

This prefix has 4 threads in that topic, but in the forum view this prefix is not showing up in the list. I have 5 more prefixes in that forum that have the same problem, they do not show up in the list.

:(

Last edited:
This breaks the add-on. Even after enabling the permissions to view the block, the block itself shows up but the prefixes do not show up.

Also, using the 2.0.7 patch 3, not all prefixes show up for some reason, feel free to check here for instance:

This prefix has 4 threads in that topic, but in the forum view this prefix is not showing up in the list. I have 5 more prefixes in that forum that have the same problem, they do not show up in the list.

:(

Hello,

I think the error comes from a conflict with the multi prefix add-on.

Same problem as version 2.0.8 beta 1 - prefix listing block is there but no prefixes show up. :(

I had to revert to 2.0.7 pl3 to get the prefixes showing again - but still with the problem that not all prefixes show up.

LEt me know if I can do something to help you troubleshoot this.

thanks for update @XenConcept Sorry to bother you but why I can't add another forum listing? Is there a setting I missed? I'm using latest 2.0.8 Patch Level 3
Screenshot_8.webp

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.webp
    Screenshot_9.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom