XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
It seems that a lot of links that should show a demo version for the products of xencentral are not valid anymore?

One of the first posters wanted to know what this addon here can do. The answer was: Watch the demo forum!
I cant watch it, because the login test/testsomething is not right anymore. And so i have no clue what this addon makes.
Buyers can rate sellers, ok, like ebay. But from where comes the selling, where are the products? Which addons are able to run with this addon? es, i have read about custom work, but why found the wheel again?

Maybe someone can explain me how to use this addon?
Maybe the programers can tell why they (as it seems?) dont really care about their advertisments and information here?

Thank you.

Hello, @Robert9 Thank you for your interest. Our demo board was down for maintenance. Now we have a clean installation with sample data. Please have a look at http://demo.xencentral.com/trade/ The add-on is a feedback system, no trading feature is included. Members just give feedback for any trading activity in threads. Feel free to register test user to give/receive feedback and to test the system. For log in details to review the add-on's admin side, open a ticket at https://desk.xencentral.com Thank you!

But from where comes the selling, where are the products?

Your users.
  • A member on your site places a for sale ad
  • Someone buys it
  • Transaction goes well
  • The users rate each other with this system so other members can feel confident buying from them in the future.

Quick question here. You have an option where under their username inside a thread there is an Add Feedback option click on and go straight to the feedback page.

Specifically this line of code inside this template xcxt_postbit_addon

Code:
<xen:if is="{$canSubmitFeedback}">
        <div class="addFb">
            <a href="{xen:link 'full:xcxt/add-feedback', $user, 'noRedirect=1'}" class="userTitle OverlayTrigger" data-overlayOptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}"><span>{xen:phrase xcxt_add_feedback}</span></a>
        </div>
    </xen:if>

Is there a way to make this viewable inside conversations

Last edited:
Quick question here. You have an option where under their username inside a thread there is an Add Feedback option click on and go straight to the feedback page.

Specifically this line of code inside this template xcxt_postbit_addon

Code:
<xen:if is="{$canSubmitFeedback}">
        <div class="addFb">
            <a href="{xen:link 'full:xcxt/add-feedback', $user, 'noRedirect=1'}" class="userTitle OverlayTrigger" data-overlayOptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}"><span>{xen:phrase xcxt_add_feedback}</span></a>
        </div>
    </xen:if>

Is there a way to make this viewable inside conversations

It is available in Conversations, make sure you have correct permissions setup and viewing other's profile in Conversations, not of the user's who is signed in (yours).

Which specific permission is this? On my end it looks like everything is enabled. The Admin can't even view it.

Which specific permission is this? On my end it looks like everything is enabled. The Admin can't even view it.

Can Receive Feedback:, Can Give Feedback:. If the button is visible in post, it should be visible in Conversations too for the same user. If it is not, open a ticket.

Last edited:
Top Bottom