XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Question for XCentral. Can we force acceptance of ratings only if one of the parties has started the trading thread?
Also is a version for 1.2 coming? And do you plan on tacking spam in the ratings system?

Hello, Stuart Wright,

The feature of forcing only deal parties to leave a feedback does not exist yet, but it seems a good option to implement in the product. Anti-spam check for rating comments can be implemented as well. Right now our system works quite well for all our customers, and we mainly develop the system further based on feedback and feature requests from our customers. As you can see in our forum at http://forum.xencentral.com/forums/xc-trading-system.8/ all suggestions are implemented and bugs reported are fixed. Also we provide support to our customers via our Support System at https://desk.xencentral.com/

Both features you need are now added to our list and will be implemented for coming minor release (within a week).

Please let us know if have any other questions.

Thank you!

I registered with XenCentral forums to take a closer look and ask some questions but I can neither download attachments nor post.(n)

I was running the import and it stopped with the following error. Please suggest what needs to be done.
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE2\x98\x85\xE2\x98\x85...' for column 'review' at row 1

I was running the import and it stopped with the following error. Please suggest what needs to be done.

First, you need to empty your xencentral_feedback table. It will contain data from rows before the one with the special characters and if you re run the import, it will insert that data again.

Then, you need to specify the Force Character Set option to one that is suitable for the source database. In my particular case I had to specify utf8mb4_general_ci.

First, you need to empty your xencentral_feedback table. It will contain data from rows before the one with the special characters and if you re run the import, it will insert that data again.

Then, you need to specify the Force Character Set option to one that is suitable for the source database. In my particular case I had to specify utf8mb4_general_ci.
Data automatically gets deleted when you start a new import.

I am not sure which character set to use. I tried with 3 different and still end up with that error. It is able to import about 14K ratings out of the 16K and then errors out.

Data automatically gets deleted when you start a new import.

I am not sure which character set to use. I tried with 3 different and still end up with that error. It is able to import about 14K ratings out of the 16K and then errors out.
Why don't you try and edit the offending message. If you tell me the importer did fine with 14k ratings, then maybe you can fix it very quick by yourself.

Thanks. There were two ratings with problem. I looked them up and edited them. Learnt a few more things today.

I have some problems with the addon, maybe you can help me sorting them up.

1. Deal urls are not accepted even if I choose not to require a valid url (see more: http://forum.xencentral.com/threads/deal-url-not-being-accepted.39/#post-228)
2. I am receiving a MySQL error on some pages:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xC4\xAE\xD0\xB4K\xE2...' for column 'args' at row 1 -library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 8:50 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/site/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/site/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/site/public_html/library/XenCentral/Trade/Model/Activity.php(51): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????INSERT INTO...')
#3 /home/site/public_html/library/XenCentral/Trade/Hooks.php(182): XenCentral_Trade_Model_Activity->save()
#4 /home/site/public_html/library/XenCentral/Trade/Hooks.php(43): XenCentral_Trade_Hooks::_saveActivity()
#5 [internal function]: XenCentral_Trade_Hooks::postView(Object(XenForo_FrontController), '<!DOCTYPE html>...')
#6 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(179): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#8 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array (size=3)
  'url' => string 'http://www.laneros.com/calificaciones/%C4%AE%D0%B4k%E2%84%A2.82456/' (length=67)
  '_GET' => 
    array (size=1)
      '/calificaciones/Įдk™_82456/' => string '' (length=0)
  '_POST' => 
    array (size=0)
      empty

Hello, @JulianD,

Your problem seems to be connected with multibyte character handling, and most likely it is not a problem specific to our product, but some server/XenForo misconfugration. Anyway, please open a ticket at https://desk.xencentral.com/ we will help you to resolve the problem.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System

Hello everyone,

Recently we got reports about the product not being compatible with multibyte characters in some cases of server setup (when database is not created with UTF-8 as default charset), and we have modified the installer to force UTF-8 for its tables. Also the importer will detect if the tables are in any other charset and will convert them. Conversion takes place only if table collations are not in UTF8, and will not affect boards that have correct setup already, or do not use...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom