[XenBulletin] Advanced Open Graph [Deleted]

Remember you still need to release an update so that your code does not throw and log this error when this specific scenario occurs.

Remember you still need to release an update so that your code does not throw and log this error when this specific scenario occurs.
Yes i working on my core library but i have fixed issue for my client leave message here for confirmation soon i will release it .

Thanks

Why is there a license check at all, if in your terms you state any versions released with license validity period are permanently accessible?

Surely you would just make it that updates are only download able with a valid license.

Was considering buying this, but I can't remember seeing this issue with an addon before and to say it makes me apprehensive is an understatement. Feels very underhand.

Getting this.

Server error log
  • Error: Call to a member function isValid() on bool
  • src/addons/XenBulletins/AdvancedOpenGraph/Licensing/Helper.php:28
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Aug 31, 2020 at 12:41 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/XenBulletins/AdvancedOpenGraph/Licensing/Cron.php(13): XenBulletins\AdvancedOpenGraph\Licensing\Helper->optimize()
#1 [internal function]: XenBulletins\AdvancedOpenGraph\Licensing\Cron::hourlyCron(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(34): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#6 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 30)
#7 {main}

Getting this.

Server error log
  • Error: Call to a member function isValid() on bool
  • src/addons/XenBulletins/AdvancedOpenGraph/Licensing/Helper.php:28
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Aug 31, 2020 at 12:41 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/XenBulletins/AdvancedOpenGraph/Licensing/Cron.php(13): XenBulletins\AdvancedOpenGraph\Licensing\Helper->optimize()
#1 [internal function]: XenBulletins\AdvancedOpenGraph\Licensing\Cron::hourlyCron(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(34): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#6 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 30)
#7 {main}
check inbox

Does it work with the new thread types too?

Also just checking it all still works on FB/Twitter before giving it a shot.

Please could someone let me know the current status of this add-on?

The summary page states:
Compatible XF 2.x versions: 2.1

So this add-on is only compatible with Xenforo 2.1, but not compatible with Xenforo 2.0 or Xenforo 2.2?

Fake activity addon does not work correctly on new version 2.2.5, its automatically disabled after ever 30 minutes

Hey, could you make sure new columns for existing tables should have a default value?
You added default value for column in Thread entity but forgot to add it to the table column.
This will cause errors in raw SQL insert queries.

Also this addon is using licensing code from @AddonsLab without their permission. Please remove that.

Hey, could you make sure new columns for existing tables should have a default value?
You added default value for column in Thread entity but forgot to add it to the table column.
This will cause errors in raw SQL insert queries.

Also this addon is using licensing code from @AddonsLab without their permission. Please remove that.

Is this going to be updated to XF coding standards and the stolen code removed?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom