[OzzModz] XFRM Limits

[OzzModz] XFRM Limits [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
When a user does not have permission to download, the button that says "Download Limit Exceeded" is not clickable. In every situation where the user cannot download, the button should be clickable and send the user to account/upgrades.

The purpose of the addon is to monetize your downloads, so all situations where the user is limited should make it as easy as possible to perform an upgrade

I have done this manually by replacing:
Code:
<span class="button is-disabled">{{ phrase('xfrm_no_permission_to_download') }}</span>

with:
Code:
<xf:button href="{{ link('account/upgrades') }}"
class="button--cta">{{ phrase('xfrm_no_permission_to_download') }}</xf:button>

and replacing
Code:
<span class="button is-disabled">{{ phrase('limit_download_exceet') }} {$xf.visitor.hasPermission('resource', 'downloadlimitday')} {{ phrase('resource_per_day') }}</span>

with:
Code:
class="button--cta">{{ phrase('limit_download_exceet') }} {$xf.visitor.hasPermission('resource', 'downloadlimitday')} {{ phrase('resource_per_day') }}</xf:button>

Last edited:
I bought this addon, but it is not working xenforo 2.2, I made all the permissions of the groups ex: Admim and member.

From my previous experience with this dev I would highly suggest to take all of his statements with a grain of salt. Time is apparently very relative (“fixing it now”), so you better wait until something is finished before you buy it. Never buy and let him finish :) ...

When a user does not have permission to download, the button that says "Download Limit Exceeded" is not clickable. In every situation where the user cannot download, the button should be clickable and send the user to account/upgrades.

The purpose of the addon is to monetize your downloads, so all situations where the user is limited should make it as easy as possible to perform an upgrade

I have done this manually by replacing:
Code:
<span class="button is-disabled">{{ phrase('xfrm_no_permission_to_download') }}</span>

with:
Code:
class="button--cta">{{ phrase('xfrm_no_permission_to_download') }}</xf:button>

and replacing
Code:
<span class="button is-disabled">{{ phrase('limit_download_exceet') }} {$xf.visitor.hasPermission('resource', 'downloadlimitday')} {{ phrase('resource_per_day') }}</span>

with:
Code:
class="button--cta">{{ phrase('limit_download_exceet') }} {$xf.visitor.hasPermission('resource', 'downloadlimitday')} {{ phrase('resource_per_day') }}</xf:button>
Is this also working on the last XFRM version ? If not can you adjust it ?

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.

Top Bottom