[OzzModz] XFRM Limits [Deleted]

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[Xenbros] XFRM limits - perfect wall for your lovely resource with usergroup permission

View attachment 210315

Addon allow you to put limits on the resource manager with user group permission. it's also work with xenbros download page addon

Daily download resource
Bypass download limit
Force user upgrade to download resource
Show user download left
MORE SOON

Upgrade Required

View attachment 210308

Unlimited download

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Any chance to develop the idea?

is it posiible to add a feature where the user can pay to buy more limit?

For example when he upgrade his account, he will get 100 downloads and he can use it during the membership perid. Once consumed, he can pay to by more limit.

I am not really sure permissions (and exceptions) work.
Let's say I have normal categories and a special category for premium upgrades. The rest of my resource categories are free and should be accessible and downloadable by registered users.
Giving extra permission to that user group will nor work in that specific resource category.
The general permissions defined for each user group will always overwrite special category permissions.
Is there something I do not understand?

Last edited:
I am not really sure permissions (and exceptions) work.
Let's say I have normal categories and a special category for premium upgrades. The rest of my resource categories are free and should be accessible and downloadable by registered users.
Giving extra permission to that user group will nor work in that specific resource category.
The general permissions defined for each user group will always overwrite special category permissions.
Is there something I do not understand?
ok you wanna say that resource category permission is not working with the user group permission ?

I just recently purchased this and I am having trouble with the non-member usergroup being able to download as many files as they would like even with the limit set to say 3. Any ideas that will allow the addon to limit there downloads for non-members?

I just recently purchased this and I am having trouble with the non-member usergroup being able to download as many files as they would like even with the limit set to say 3. Any ideas that will allow the addon to limit there downloads for non-members?
For support please contact via PM on XF PM or live chat on xenbros.com Only

However, I don't think this is really working in version 2.2 anymore ? I have user groups who are still able to download even though I have set the permission in certain resource categories to "Show upgrade button instead of download". I will disable it and wait for the update :)

However, I don't think this is really working in version 2.2 anymore ? I have user groups who are still able to download even though I have set the permission in certain resource categories to "Show upgrade button instead of download". I will disable it and wait for the update :)
we setup up a few things like the Xenforo Demo of our addons. new license system with Xenforo and switching our site from WordPress to Xenforo
that's by it's getting delay so sorry for that,

Regards
Xenbros

Top Bottom