[OzzModz] XFRM Gallery Widget

[OzzModz] XFRM Gallery Widget [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($20.00)
This is a cool widget, could you create one like this for the actual XFMG??

My site posts a lot of videos and rate them with stars. But people don't visit it much, and the slider widget is lackluster. If I had a nice widget like this to place on the homepage, it would help engagement!

I already use this for the type icons: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xfmg-media-widget-type-icons.7360/
But it's just not enough. Yours is so robust with the title, star ratings!

Horizontal or vertical (sidebar tower) positions would be a bonus!

Thanks!

Last edited:
What add-on makes the grid like that below the slider?

1566753851025-png.209106

I can't verify the license because it need a permission.

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in src/addons/xenbros/Xfrmwidget/Option/Xenbrosverify.php

A few of things:

1) If this is a requirement of the add-on it should be listed in the resource description
2) The requirement should also block installation as you can check requirements in code when your add-on is installed
3) Why is this a requirement in the first place? XF has a HTTP client built in, and XF has a requirement for installations to have curl available so why is this not being used?

Ideally this would be fixed in point 3 by changing your approach to a more supported method.

When can we expect changes to be made?

A few of things:

1) If this is a requirement of the add-on it should be listed in the resource description
2) The requirement should also block installation as you can check requirements in code when your add-on is installed
3) Why is this a requirement in the first place? XF has a HTTP client built in, and XF has a requirement for installations to have curl available so why is this not being used?

Ideally this would be fixed in point 3 by changing your approach to a more supported method.

When can we expect changes to be made?
I have done the CURL function from the new add-on but didn't update on old one so i will fix that when i will publish the addon update

Just to clarify you don’t even need to call the cURL function directly - XF has a fully featured HTTP client built in. Are you using that? If not is there a particular reason why?

When can you upgrade to this new version?
my hosting still doesn't give me this access, I can't use the plugin.
sorry for the delay I have publish a quick update of addon in dashboard please download it and let me know in PM is you face any issues in that addon activation

sorry for the delay I have publish a quick update of addon in dashboard please download it and let me know in PM is you face any issues in that addon activation
Thanks, now it works! :)

EDIT: I have a new problem:

admin:widget_edit - Could not find repository 'XFRM\Repository\Category' for 'XFRM:Category' in /home/gszone/public_html/src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php:258

uSYaobm.png

How can I correctly use the plugin?
Is there an installation guide?

Last edited:
To be honest, @hemant_bhardwaj , I should have been more specific. Sorry for that.

I Just upgraded to XF2.2 and the add-on stopped working. Took me a while to notice, that I had to re-enter a license key. Problem is, I can´t see any in the dashboard at your site:
screenshot-www.xenbros.com-2020.12.28-03_29_01.webp

Could you help me with that, please? Username is the same as here.

To be honest, @hemant_bhardwaj , I should have been more specific. Sorry for that.

I Just upgraded to XF2.2 and the add-on stopped working. Took me a while to notice, that I had to re-enter a license key. Problem is, I can´t see any in the dashboard at your site:
View attachment 242944

Could you help me with that, please? Username is the same as here.
please check in view Details and Download then you can see the licence Key in the left bottom
if you need more assist please get In DM or live chat on Website
Regards
Xenbros

i dont see a slider i see a block with recent resources above and below not a slide mode? not like in the pic above showing pics in an actual slider

Top Bottom