[OzzModz] XFRM Gallery Widget

[OzzModz] XFRM Gallery Widget [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($20.00)

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

[Xenbros] XFRM Gallery widget - This addon can create a stunning slider,category separation highlight etc.

View attachment 209102

XFRM Gallery widget allow you to you get a slider and resource view at the same time on multiple places. addon contain the option of selected category and more++

XFRM Gallery option allow you to make the function to use it for more creative to show the resource.

Features
Slider of selected category
Resource of selected category
sort Option for both slider and resource
option to remove...​

Read more about this resource...

hernant,
is there an option to only show featured resources? I can´t any in the screenshots. And what about optional displaying ratings (stars) in the slider?
How does the slider work? Autostart with adjustable timings or is it all fixed?

hernant,
is there an option to only show featured resources? I can´t any in the screenshots. And what about optional displaying ratings (stars) in the slider?
How does the slider work? Autostart with adjustable timings or is it all fixed?
Added :)

well currently it has those option as it shown so if you have suggestion happy to add them :) yet it's fixed with every thing about slider but will add that option too

Last edited:
Thanks.
well currently it has those option as it shown so if you have suggestion happy to add them :) yet it's fixed with every thing about slider but will add that option too

Must have been blind - or confused it with another add-on :LOL:

About the slider: could you add options for
  • display options on the slider entry
    • title
    • rating
    • description
    • category
    • downloads
    • (only when using discussion threads) : number of replies
  • automatic start:
    • On/Off
    • adjustable timer (seconds)
    • pause on hover
  • and a bonus would be adjustable settings for the height of the slider box, so customers don´t have to do this via CSS.

Thanks.

Must have been blind - or confused it with another add-on :LOL:

About the slider: could you add options for
  • display options on the slider entry
    • title
    • rating
    • description
    • category
    • downloads
    • (only when using discussion threads) : number of replies
  • automatic start:
    • On/Off
    • adjustable timer (seconds)
    • pause on hover
  • and a bonus would be adjustable settings for the height of the slider box, so customers don´t have to do this via CSS.
will see them in next update :)

Hernant,

I guess you need to adjust your code. When loading the XFRM the widget is first loaded like this:
xfrm_widget.png

and then reduces and reformats into the correct shape:
xfrm_widget_2.png

That looks & feels for visitors like the site is broken.

Another thing: on your clients site there are nav arrows left and right of the slider. They are missing on my site and the slider doesn´t align with the resource listings below. Could you check both issues please?

Unfortunal, the update doesn´t solve the loading effect issue:
Hernant,

I guess you need to adjust your code. When loading the XFRM the widget is first loaded like this:
View attachment 209209

and then reduces and reformats into the correct shape:
View attachment 209210

That looks & feels for visitors like the site is broken.

Another thing: on your clients site there are nav arrows left and right of the slider. They are missing on my site and the slider doesn´t align with the resource listings below. Could you check both issues please?

Any chance you could fix that?

Hi.

Question. Couldn't the issue of icon size be resolved in a safer way? Changing the XFRM file directly is not safe.

How can i get those big icons of resource

src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Icon.php
changed
$targetSize = $this->app->container('avatarSizeMap')['m'];
to
$targetSize = 300;
then re-upload icons

Last edited:
Hello. You can display a line in the slide plugin to view categories in the next update? So that the person seeing the slide can understand where the resource is placed. The category row is very missing here.

Top Bottom